Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fun with AliceinWonderland in SG1  (Read 1318 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

Comms

Excellent

Finally got to see Alice at the third attempt of trying. Two cancellations, one by each party previously. Made initial contact via UKE PM after perving at some of her pictures in the media section of UKE.

Made a confirmed booking via AW and received a text from Alice with her postcode and then received her flat number after arriving for the booking.

Venue

Nice modern flat in Stevenage Town Centre. Parking is available in Tesco's car park for free if you spend minimum of £5 in store or you can park in a number of car parks within a short walk of which none are free.

If you fancy a trip to Stevenage from London then you can get a train from Kings Cross or Moorgate (30 min journey)

Stevenage station is a short walk.

The Punt

Arrived to be greeted by this 30 something sexy blonde bombshell with a full on snog.

Alice was wearing a sexy lace top, short black skirt with black stockings.

In the time it took to get through the front door to the bedroom she had me stripped off, jeans round my ankles and ready for action.

Services

Full on DFK, she is great kisser, OWO, Wet sloppy Job, 69, fingering her, ball licking, massage snowballing and shagging in cowgirl, doggy and mish.

Four pops in a two hour session. One CIM with snowballing, Two shagging and one hand job.

Conclusion

Took three attempts before finally seeing Alice but I'm glad I persevered as Alice is a great GFE punt after finally getting to meet her. Highly recommended.

Happy Punting  :hi:

Offline Hertsgent

Glad you enjoyed....always a good experience with Alice....

4 pops in two hours - were you having a lazy day or something ?  :lol:

Offline dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed OP she is a tease on UKE..... :D

PaleRider

She is a multi pop marvel.
My record for multiple orgasms is certainly held by Miss Alice.
(and it's quite a few!)