Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naturalbrunette - St. Neots : Anyone?  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Mabbsey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -

No reviews on here but good feedback and profile, just no face pics and can't quite commit myself! Any advice gratefully received.
Thanks I'm advance.

Offline Lever

I've been tempted to try her a couple of times but always ended up somewhere else. At first it was because she didn't have OWO listed (which she now does), but now she does I might. The AW feedback doesn't really give anything away either.

Be interested to hear if anyone here has been to see her.

Offline Mabbsey

Appears we're in the same boat Lever :unknown:
I can just imagine pitching up and she's got no teeth and a boxers nose!

eddytheeagle

Yes ive dabbled! Shes isnt new to Aw she was once called "gentle jenny" or something and was also "kerry1975........i think. Dont hold me to those names. Shes used to do outcalls. Not a bad body but lots of stretch marks, not that i was bothered., very plain looking. Id say she was in her early 50s. Wasnt a bad punt but lacked enthusiasm. Not much conversation. It was memorable for me because i came away feeling pretty flat. But thats not to say shed give anyonr else a good time. But im always put off by the forever changing profiles

Offline Mabbsey

Thanks Eddy that's twice you've helped me out - this one and SEXYBLONDEMINX. You're saving me a fortune!!! :hi:

eddytheeagle

Thanks Eddy that's twice you've helped me out - this one and SEXYBLONDEMINX. You're saving me a fortune!!! :hi:
She might well give you a good time but she done nothing for me. She seemed pretty boring in general

Kerry-1967

Hey Mabbsey.. it's Naturalbrunette. Just signed up on here under old profile name (I have had to renew my profile 3 times in the past 2 years for reasons i can explain). A regular of mine informed me about this conversation. I'm happy to send you a recent face pic.. never been told i'm a plain Jane before but each to their own. I had just started out when i met with eddietheeagle and found him a little intimidating and so wasnt a pleasant meet for myself either. I also have a profile up on Fab swingers where you can view my verifications. Hope to hear from you. Many thanks x

Offline Mabbsey

Hey Mabbsey.. it's Naturalbrunette. Just signed up on here under old profile name (I have had to renew my profile 3 times in the past 2 years for reasons i can explain). A regular of mine informed me about this conversation. I'm happy to send you a recent face pic.. never been told i'm a plain Jane before but each to their own. I had just started out when i met with eddietheeagle and found him a little intimidating and so wasnt a pleasant meet for myself either. I also have a profile up on Fab swingers where you can view my verifications. Hope to hear from you. Many thanks x

Well that's a pleasant if unexpected post. Thankyou very much, I shall be in touch  :thumbsup:

Kerry-1967

eddytheeagle

Id be interested to know how you know who i am considering it was a very long time ago that i see you and that my name isnt actually eddy. Im asuming that as you apparently found me so intimidating that you left a genuine warning about me on ugly muggs? Your not my cup of tea love , sorry.

Kerry-1967

If i remember rightly you were very good looking which explains why i wasnt attractive enough for you but its fine.. everyone has different tastes. I would class myself attractive. Anyone wanting to see for themselves, just mail me.

eddytheeagle

If i remember rightly you were very good looking which explains why i wasnt attractive enough for you but its fine.. everyone has different tastes. I would class myself attractive. Anyone wanting to see for themselves, just mail me.
I think you are a very nice lady but not to my taste, you need to accept that you are not sexually compatable with everybody neither does everybody find you attractive. Move on

Offline The_Don

I also have a profile up on Fab swingers where you can view my verifications.

This post may be better suited to (UKE)  External Link/Members Only

Please note the site rules > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Simplysimon

Kerry

Why not just post a face pic on here or AW and let us the punters decide

eddytheeagle

Kerry

Why not just post a face pic on here or AW and let us the punters decide
Im sure others may find her attractive. Its just my taste i like the glam look and i also like long hair. Naturalbrunette is very "milf next door"

Offline bobby425

Kerry? I met this nice lady earlier last year 2016.. Spent an excellent time with her.  Not good at these report messages.. But she was exactly as sated on her old AW profile.  A great kisser .  Definitely would return

Offline Tuffers

I have met this lady a couple of times and can recommend  :thumbsup:- she is attractive and enjoys what she does although she didn't do OWO when I met her so would check before booking.