Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why l'm not reviewing my last punt........  (Read 3310 times)

Offline tantraman

Massage fans will be aware that quite often, repeat visits to the same girl will ultimately lead to more services being offered (more than, say, what would be offered to a first timer walk in punter).

I have been seeing the same masseuse quite regularly for what must be in excess of 2 years now. Without any EAS developing, we know a fair bit about each other's "non punting" lives.

On the last visit she unexpectedly offered FS. Of course l accepted, and it proved one of the best shags ever. I am not naive enough to think that she won't be offering FS to other regulars, but l am inclined to think it is quite rare.

The reason l am not reviewing is that if l say who and where some randy chancer of a leech will steam on in there and demand sex because "l've read on the internet that you bang like a shithouse door", which will immediately close her legs and screw it up for those of us who have patiently invested time effort (and money!) in developing the working relationship to the pinnacle.

My fellow FBSM connoisseur,

I totally get this! :thumbsup: It's no doubt one of the perks of regular FBSM with the right masseuse.

Well done :hi:, and enjoy!

:drinks:

5th Musketeer

I have probably misunderstood what actually happened - but it sounds like she offered the full service before she would have known that you happened to have a condom available. As the condom would have to have been retrieved from where you had it tucked away (I guess you would have been naked) that must have spoiled some of the spontaneity.
She might have had one if Catweazle didn't.
The added excitement of being offered FS probably heightened C's experience - it's not the spontaneity but the anticipation.  :drinks: