Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG Logic?  (Read 1039 times)

Offline hampshirehog

I decided to make a RB for when I'm in London at the weekend for an hours company at my hotel. I deliberately placed the rate low (£120), just to see how much the girls would be willing to drop their prices and if I could get a bargain.
So most bids were coming back at £100, £120 - going up to £140, and most knocking off between £20 and £40 from their hourly rate.
And then you get the ones who place bids on the booking of £220 or more.
They'd have to have the looks and cleavage of Christina Hendricks before I'd even consider paying that!

Offline BlueRock

Women working or otherwise and logic? Never the twain my friend.
They are pure insanity personified. Sadly men crave play and danger and a woman is by far the most dangerous of all playthings

Offline hampshirehog

Women working or otherwise and logic? Never the twain my friend.
They are pure insanity personified. Sadly men crave play and danger and a woman is by far the most dangerous of all playthings

If only they came with a manual - but that will never finish being written.............

Offline Shearer1955

Prossie logic; actually i should say a womans logic

there are 2 rules

1) A woman is always right

2) If in doubt refer to rule 1

Offline Trenlover

There is nothing illogical about prostitutes or women , they want EVERYTHING in exchange for as little as possible.

women treat sex like men treat business, that is all you need to remember. And that goes for women in prostitution or civvies dating.

Offline Jamboney

Had this before with RB's. They bid saying they won't do something you've specifically requested and then go £50+ over the price you quoted  :wackogirl:

Offline Marmalade

Prossie logic; actually i should say a womans logic

there are 2 rules

1) A woman is always right

2) If in doubt refer to rule 1

there's another 2:

3. A woman never loses an argument
4. If a woman appears to lose an argument, that just the start of the next argument.  :rolleyes:

A woman and logic are like Jason Pollock and portraits of the Queen. It's a waste of time trying to decipher how their 'minds' work. she loves it if you try: it gives her a chance to 'prove you wrong'. :dash:

But c'mon guys, who wants to have sex with a computer? (Roma lovers and wankers excepted)  :cool:

Offline hampshirehog

And now I get another one making an offer, decide to check out her profile, and bold as brass, she's got "Bareback is an option" right there in black and white.
Do these girls never learn!  :dash:

Deleted her bid and blocked - don't need some crazy ass BB bitch risking my health.