Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Day rooms  (Read 1496 times)

Offline ik8133

Do any of the hotel chains like the such of Premier Inn and Holiday Inn Express offer day rooms, does anybody know? 

Looking for Inverness, of all places, but this doesn't come up on the normal day room sites.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Do any of the hotel chains like the such of Premier Inn and Holiday Inn Express offer day rooms, does anybody know? 

Looking for Inverness, of all places, but this doesn't come up on the normal day room sites.

Don't know where you've been looking but here you go.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Scotpunter

I think this day room thing is a bit of a scam. You can get overnight rooms for less money in a lot of cases.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I think this day room thing is a bit of a scam. You can get overnight rooms for less money in a lot of cases.

Yeah but he wants it through the day, with Travelodge etc normal check-in's after 3pm. 

Offline Leicestergent100

A lot of Travelodges do early check in (12pm rather than 3pm) for an extra £10.  Often this option shows up if u book online but I've also rang them up before and enquired and  doughed them a tenner separately when I arrived

Offline ik8133

Don't know where you've been looking but here you go.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks Davy, tried a couple of day room sites, but not that one.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Thanks Davy, tried a couple of day room sites, but not that one.

No probs, any time

Offline iluvebonys

Offline Eluxtenebris

Book an overnight at an IBIS and pay £10 for late checkout up to 1700?

Offline ik8133

Book an overnight at an IBIS and pay £10 for late checkout up to 1700?

Thanks, worth knowing.  Unfortunately there isn't an IBIS in Inverness. 

Offline Leicestergent100

I had a look on Travelodge and picked a random Wednesday in February.... £64 including 12noon check in(£54 without) for one of their two hotels in Inverness.  Not cheap cheap but not bad I guess.

Offline Taylor2441

Some hotels offer a 12pm check in.

The majority of the hotels ask guests to leave by 11am, which means once the cleaning staff start there is a chance a few rooms will be available.

Once you have finished, just drop your key/ card back to reception.

Offline peter_bungee

Maybe airbnb where u have whole apartment or bedsit works out cheaper.  Or some are private rooms in rented flats ie your not staying in someones personal house so have privacy

Offline ik8133

Maybe airbnb where u have whole apartment or bedsit works out cheaper.  Or some are private rooms in rented flats ie your not staying in someones personal house so have privacy

Thanks ricky, never thought of airbnb.

Offline cash2spare

I had a look on Travelodge and picked a random Wednesday in February.... £64 including 12noon check in(£54 without) for one of their two hotels in Inverness.  Not cheap cheap but not bad I guess.

£64 will be more than the punt costs lol shag her in the back of your car mate  ;)

Offline ik8133

£64 will be more than the punt costs lol shag her in the back of your car mate  ;)

I may offer that as an option!  :D