Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aleks - Fulham Broadway - Slim Polish Londoner with amazing DFK  (Read 1757 times)

Offline yessss

Aleks

This girl is a hidden gem. She doesn't have a profile on Adultwork (she's had verification problems but she's real enough!) and doesn't advertise much on Gumtree, or Backpage preferring to rely on personal recommendation which is how I met her (thank you Harry!). She is ok about being reviewed here and her number shown .

Comms

She uses text on 07899829541 and will probably give you a separate number for WhatsApp once you have seenn her. I prefer WhatsApp but whichever I use I have found her to be responsive and very reliable. I have even relied upon her as a reserve when I have been let down by a Seeking Arrangement date. And, yes I am used enough to being stood up that I do this!

I haven't actually been to her incall flat, but she says it is five minutes away from Fulham Broadway. I have enjoyed her favours in B&B apartments, sometimes as an MMF with mates and once with another girl (more later).

Appearance

I love slim, even skinny, girls and I think she is stunning. She is gym fit with small high breasts on a lean torso with powerful dancers' legs. She has that fit Eastern European look not spoiled by UK fast food. She looks very fuckable in tight jeans which show off a very firm bum. If you like a Phat Arse you'd be disappointed!

Personality

Aleks is Polish but not. She has spent half her life in the UK and speaks perfect English and loves it here, but of course she still looks like the girls in Krakow or wherever and has a seductive accent. I'm happy to say she still has the best EE work ethic and will work up a sweat giveing you a good time. No lying there and thinking of Poland!

Service

Well, I'll try not to be (too) fluffy. I have a Senior Railcard and only cum once so quality is important to me. To enjoy that fabulous body energetically responding in any position is a joy. I can't honestly remember what her oral (without) is like but I certainly wasn't disappointed but I can remember, will never forget, her French kissing. Her tongue is the most incredible I have experienced. Long, pointed and lively, the way she uses it she brings extra meaning to the D in DFK.  This isn't just my view, all of my mates who have experienced it felt the same, as did a Bi girl who I had the pleasure of seeing with Aleks. When I saw the other girl recently I said to her "You were French kissing Aleks back in August. Did you enjoy her incredible tongue?" she replied "Oh YES!" with a smirk.

Recommend

No I don't think so.

Dohh! of course. Especially if DFK is important to you and you love slim girls. She doesn't AFAIK do anal but she is an incredible energetic, lithe fuck with a service I don't imagine 90% of girlfriends would match up to (I wouldn't know). I'd see her more often but her regular rate £150/hr (incall or outcall) is a bit beyond my cheapskate budget which is why I have enjoyed her with mates.

She does say that she sometimes reduces her incall rate when she's not busy so it might be worth asking if she's doing special offers, and feel free to mention this review.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Georgejetson

Wow. This thread is going to get real interesting. 'The odd case of the WG who doesn't advertise"   I guess the "hidden gem' wants to stay hidden? Or is something else going on here?  I don't get it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 01:00:15 pm by Georgejetson »

Offline TheBossMan

Nice add, maybe you should try looking up the number on Google and you will find some interesting info, surprise surprise loads of add for SP's in Sutton lol

Offline LLPunting

Calling BS on this.

As Bossman said the number has been used historically from last year until at least March this year on a number of ads for a load of different SPs, all "latin".  No indicated Polish in sight, and no tight bodied skinnies for sure.

AVOID as a SCAM

Online PilotMan

Offline yessss

Stupid of her (or her pimp) to use a phone with a dodgy number, maybe that's why she had trouble with AW. I have never had so much fun being scammed !

I think my record stands and I don't know whether she is independent or not. I just know she is an amazing fuck.

I'll certainly be seeing her again. In a few weeks
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

FlyingBreadMan

Google shows fuglies...

Even sergie is  :dash: at this tout...

mrhappypants