Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Louisa - Birmingham  (Read 692 times)

Offline Absie

Before I start this is just based off of the discussion since no meet up took place when I tried to arrange one.

I wanted to try something different out and had come across her website and the list of stuff she does so I thought i'd message to see if I can get an appointment booked in. I sent her a message asking if she was free this week or next week in case she's fully booked and if there's anything that I should be mindful of in case it's crossing any boundaries and after a while she responds with "No". I wasn't too sure if she meant that she's not free this week or next week so I decided to message her again asking when she would be free and she just responds with "declined". At this point  it clearly looks like she isn't interested and doesn't even want to discuss anything so thought i'd just leave it there.

External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

Thread moved to Regional Discussion. To post as a review there has to be an agreed booking.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

You've posted three "reviews", this one there was no agreed booking and another was outside the six month time limit. It would be easier for everyone if you took note of the rule on reviews.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 07:47:41 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline ulstersubbie

Strange response from a domme. I would suggest Anna Elite in Telford, she does respond and offers most services including scat.