Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Searching, when 2+2= 1  (Read 397 times)

Offline DAlpine1980

Now seems a good a time as any to dip my toe back in. Thought half heartedly about it a few times over the last 2years, but never really got back into it. For the higher prices out there, the few I would fancy meeting weren't available, so thought I would do a search on price and see who comes up.

So my question is, to anyone, including those who wrote the programming behind it, how the actually flying fark does the AW 'search by price' function work? Currently wasting masses of time looking at profiles manually to see what the price is.

Offline GingerNuts

Seems fairly self explanatory, what criteria are you inputting?

If you're prepared to pay up to £100 for 30 minutes search for:

½ Hour Rate - From:    
                     To: £100

If you want an hour and your maximum is £200, but you want exclude up to £100, search for:

Hourly Rate - From: £101
                    To: £200

If you want an hour, and only want the higher prices, search for:

Hourly Rate - From: £200
                    To:

Offline DAlpine1980

Problem for me being when I put in my criteria, the results didn't match (and by a significant way). So I ended up no better off for it.

Offline GingerNuts

What criteria are you putting in for price?

Offline DAlpine1980

Essentially what you listed as your 2nd category, with supposedly the lower end first. I wonder whther it works slightly differently on mobile and desktop site?

Either way if it works for you, it suggests I am the error not the site

Offline GingerNuts

I've just done an hourly rate search from £101 to £200 and checked through a few of the results. They all had hourly rates above £100 but not above £200.

I did notice the search seems to be applied separately to incall and outcall rates. A lady with an incall rate of £90 shows up in my results because her outcall rate is £110.

Offline Kerosene

On the first tab in the search box there are check boxes for offers incalls and offers outcalls. If you tick one of those, whichever rate is applied to the rates parameters.

Offline Bonkers123

I find the web version of the site more straight forward than the app, apart from all the zooming in?