Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tasting Bacteria  (Read 2517 times)

Offline TreyWalker

I've just seen a WG and at the end of the session she told me she could taste bacteria which is why she didn't do OWO. Thing is I just got my results from a clinic about three weeks ago and have not had sex since.

Now As far as I'm aware, all though I might have tasted bad because of diet or some other reason, you can't outright taste bacteria and advise someone that you need to go clinic and be on a week course of pills.

Anyone know if she's actually right or just talking out of her ass cause she didn't want to do OWO?

west8

Pro tip: skip the pre-punt asparagus lunch next time.  ;)

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Everyone's bodies are constantly TEEMING with bacteria inside and out, so she's talking rubbish.

Offline SamScott

She's a stupid bitch don't worry
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline hockogrockle

Agree with CatBBW. That's why everything tastes so disgusting during most courses of antibiotics. The bacteria in your mouth and nose have been killed off. So, in a sense she's right. We can all taste bacteria, albeit without realising it. It's only when they aren't there that we notice their absence.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If she didn't do OWO how could she have even tasted bacteria?  It sounds like this is one of those who says she offers something then makes up an excuse so she doesn't have to offer it.
If it was possible to be able to taste bacteria we would not have to bother sending samples off to be tested as we could just have a lick and say 'Oh I have so and so, better get some treatment'.  Biggest loads of rubbish I have heard and possibly one of the worst excuses not to offer something on her likes list

Offline TreyWalker

I should correct my first post just slightly.

She licked the tip very tentatively, run her lips over it a few times and then moved us to the bed and grabbed a condom. When I asked why, she said OWO is at discretion, which it does say on her AW page.

I was sure she was talking rubbish but just had that niggling voice saying maybe she's right.

pierrot

Lets see who your talking about then.

Offline TreyWalker

I'll be doing a review shortly but if you really want to know and can't wait PM me.

Offline Brumish

Did she specify which bacterium?

Offline Turtle1

I should correct my first post just slightly.

She licked the tip very tentatively, run her lips over it a few times and then moved us to the bed and grabbed a condom. When I asked why, she said OWO is at discretion, which it does say on her AW page.

I was sure she was talking rubbish but just had that niggling voice saying maybe she's right.

Basically she just trolled you. She didnt want to offer OWO thats all. Just an excuse. How the fuck can you taste bacteria and what bacteria did she taste. If thats the case, fuck going to a gum clinic and just get her to lick our cock.

She pulled a fast one

Offline Keema

You can actually taste bacteria, but you'd need to be licking a petri dish. Pseudomonas is really strong could put you off ever going to a council swimming pool ever again. But as people have said you are covered in bacteria and it makes up our normal smell and taste which can be cleaned using water or a wetwipe. It sounds like she was just using an excuse.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 07:58:04 am by Keema »

Offline jsparky

You can't taste bacteria, may be she don't like the taste of your cock. Did you wash your cock prior? There could be some cheese ring around your cock.

anton11

I'd agree sounds like cheesy cock

Captain Kang

I might have tasted bad because of diet or some other reason

^^^^ This ^^^^

You can't taste bacteria but you can taste or smell its metabolic products.

Offline Daffodil

^^^^ This ^^^^

You can't taste bacteria but you can taste or smell its metabolic products.

No it isn't "^^^^ This ^^^^"  :dash:

The most you can imply is he may have smelt/tasted bad. Don't make out like it's the case.

She can taste bacteria? She can also talk bollocks.

Offline myothernameis

I've just seen a WG and at the end of the session she told me she could taste bacteria which is why she didn't do OWO.

Get some strawberry flavored cream, and rub this all over your cock, surely this would solve the problem, of her tasting  bateria

Offline Daffodil

Get some strawberry flavored cream, and rub this all over your cock, surely this would solve the problem, of her tasting  bateria

No it wouldn't. Because she is bullshitting.

Offline Ramrod

I hope this post doesn't go viral.  Shes acting like a parasite if you ask me   :)

Captain Kang

No it isn't "^^^^ This ^^^^"  :dash:

The most you can imply is he may have smelt/tasted bad. Don't make out like it's the case.

She can taste bacteria? She can also talk bollocks.

Daff... ^^^^This^^^ was pointing out the OP quote   "I might have tasted bad because of diet or some other reason"

Capiche?

xxxx

Give her some of those sweets that make everything taste great.

Offline punk

I've just seen a WG and at the end of the session she told me she could taste bacteria which is why she didn't do OWO. Thing is I just got my results from a clinic about three weeks ago and have not had sex since.

Now As far as I'm aware, all though I might have tasted bad because of diet or some other reason, you can't outright taste bacteria and advise someone that you need to go clinic and be on a week course of pills.

Anyone know if she's actually right or just talking out of her ass cause she didn't want to do OWO?

simply bull shiting aka prossie style