Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Learnt a valuable lesson this evening  (Read 4222 times)

Offline pianodave

I went to a random EE punt once straight from a holiday, turned up with all my luggage, passport, holiday money, the works :D

Took the whole lot into the shower with me, lugged it all back out again. Girl seemed pretty bemused. I did think on the way about the madness of this, but was gagging for it after 2 weeks in nopuntoland.

willbred

OP - FFS name and shame
Piss ...or get off the pot

Offline jsparky

I carried my wallet with ID with me all the time while punting, usually after work. Not every one drive in London and we don't always go straight from home to a punt. However, I do take my wallet to toilet when I have shower, especially with new girl. However, I only punt with reputable girls now, noting like that has ever happen to me.

OP should name and shame, whether Romanian skank or not!

Offline Daffodil

Sadly, YES. Many many MANY punters and potential punters are too trusting and have no idea that there are thieves, scammers, con artists and scumbags in this industry :(

(I speak from experience - professional AND personal)

Something that we agree on, but it isn't confined to punters. It's people in general.

Offline Daffodil

So what's the moral here?

Don't leave valuables alone with a prossie? Yeh, thanks for that  :rolleyes:

Don't take more than what you have to when seeing a prossie? Yeh, thanks for that  :rolleyes:

Offline Daffodil

OP - FFS name and shame
Piss ...or get off the pot

In general, in this sort of situation, I don't agree that they have to name and shame. He thinks she may have his real details. If that were me I sure as fuck wouldn't be antagonising the situation.

Offline Silver Birch

Safe to say my money was gone

Now only 'some' of the money was taken. Not a very convincing twist to the story, but if this thread makes a few punters more aware of necessary security, then it hasn't been a complete waste of time. 

Dave2014

I am on the fence with name and shaming

Well, until you get 'off the fence' and decide to name and shame, STFU and stop wasting everyone's time with your self-indulgence.

These boards are invaluable because punters can help each other out and warn against the very kind of thing you have complained has happened to you.

If you have not come on here to warn us about the WG in question, but just to say 'boo hoo, woe is me' - might I suggest you instead phone up the fucking Samaritans and bleat to them?