Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anya - B3, Birmingham  (Read 3347 times)

83 review(s) for Hot Sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline mudsucker

External Link/Members Only

Booked end of September. Agreed time in the AM and to be honest, was expecting her to cancel (based on reviews on here). But she didn’t! £70, 30 mins, anal agreed beforehand. Location, well known block the Thais operate from.

Her appearance was pleasant. As per the photos. Fake tits didn’t do much for me to be fair. OWO provided before bagging up and going in for anal. We did this is doggy and she was spotlessly clean and not too tight. During the event she kept pulling my cock out and putting it into her pussy before swapping back to anal. Now this didn’t bother me none but if you wanted to go down on her, this would be something to consider! Got her on her back, bent her legs back like a pretzel and hammered her ass some more before I’d had enough and came in her mouth.

All in all, great service but I actually prefer Sonya. Sonya was more enthusiastic in my opinion (albeit a bit mad at the same time). Still, can’t complain with Anya. Would go again but probably more as a solid plan B if my faves weren’t available.

Offline smiler999

£70 for anal and cim sounds good 👍🏻

Offline harrypix

Here Aw page says she’s a new girl in town.  :sarcastic:
Reviews from 2016…… ummmm

Offline shed

mmm. Allowing same bag on from anal to pussy not good..Not good at all. Next punter giving RO  :scare: Good review and warning ⚠️
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 08:14:54 pm by shed »

Offline Tender.french.kiss

mmm. Allowing same bag on from anal to pussy not good..Not good at all. Next punter giving RO  :scare: Good review and warning ⚠️
Not ideal for sure but bear in mind that Anya, Sonya and Meena will also very wilfully drill your ass with their tongue.
So with RO, you might be giving them an involuntary rimming, but with DFK it's the previous punter ...
As usual, this hobby is not for the faint-hearted.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 11:02:00 pm by Tender.french.kiss »

Offline shed