Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot sexy Anya - Birmingham  (Read 5253 times)

83 review(s) for Hot Sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline adil67

Hello

External Link/Members Only

Saw her about a month ago in Birmingham, £120/hr.

Booked the day before, then confirmed on day and she asked to change time, I told her no as we'd already agreed, so she moved someone else's time.

Then I arrived on time and she was running late, was close to walking, would have done if it hadnt been for the +ve reviews on here, ended up about 25 mins late and soaking wet after the heavens opened whilst I was outside. She was very apologetic but yeah her organisation is pretty poor.

Anyway service is like everyone else on here has said, enthusiastically takes it up the arse, she said she was nervous due to my size but when I put it in she kept saying 'more...more...more...' until it was all the way in, then could do her as hard as I liked.  Came on her tits first time round (firm bolt-ons, makes it clear no facial), and while fucking her ass the second time.

Very eager to please, kept telling me if i wanted something just tell her and she'd do it...

Great session and value for money, terrible organisation; would probably go back but with a plan B...

Offline Hazz9902

Tried giving her a call yesterday and today says it has not been possible to connect your call.

Did you manage to get through to her alright? Or was it difficult to arrange?

Offline XKelso

Tried giving her a call yesterday and today says it has not been possible to connect your call.

Did you manage to get through to her alright? Or was it difficult to arrange?
The 2 times that I’ve seen Anya was when she had her green light on.

Her phone’s probably off.

Offline Hazz9902

Offline sydney786

Arranged an appointment with her, only for her to change the time 5 mins before

Banned reason: Undesirable rapist / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jimmy The Gent

Arranged an appointment with her, only for her to change the time 5 mins before

I once had a booking with her at 2pm, got a text at 1.15pm saying 'where are you?' Texted back saying I'm booked in for 2pm, no reply, tried to ring her, no answer, got there at 2 fully expecting a ghosting and got buzzed straight in  :unknown:

Offline aanimator

She's a nice girl, does her own comms I think, but she has become so popular recently I think she priortizes the guys she likes. i.e. ones who don't ask for much.

Offline Jamed

• Temp ban until
    15/12/23 @ 22:01
  • Reviews: 3
Have always wondered why she will take it up the arse....but won't do a facial...

Online Direwolf

Have always wondered why she will take it up the arse....but won't do a facial...

Guessing it's to do with having to redo any makeup / risk of pink eye

Offline XKelso

I was meant to see her today having had two positive meets with her previously, radio silence when I got there  :thumbsdown:

Offline shed

I was meant to see her today having had two positive meets with her previously, radio silence when I got there  :thumbsdown:

If an appointment had been made then you should write a review with a negative rating.

Offline aanimator

That's real bad on her part, always make sure you have a backup. I have to travel an hour to get to Brum so I always make it clear beforehand that I am travelling a long way, even if you don't, I would use that as a tactic because if the WG has any empathy she will not ghost you.

Offline Ryanholmes123

Thanks for sharing OP. Will add to the hotlist (and try in vain to contact!)

Online alabama1

After 6 years a member, we wont be holding our breathe  :rolleyes:

Offline GingerNuts

No reviews in 5½ years, do you punt or just collect names?

Edit:

You do punt, you just can't be arsed to contribute.

Cheers for the info TP84. That is great value for London prices. I have only managed to ever get b2b for an extra £50/60.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 04:40:05 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Ryanholmes123

Fair point!. Have had a profile for a while but not accessed the forum all that much. Never too late to start contributing though.

Offline GingerNuts

Fair point!. Have had a profile for a while but not accessed the forum all that much. Never too late to start contributing though.

When are you going to start then?

The moderators can see how often you've accessed the forum so hopefully you're not telling porkies.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You've used the site often enough for it to warrant you posting reviews to help other members, it is what the site is all about and it is also one of the rules.