Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya - Cancelled at the very last minute - Birmingham  (Read 1262 times)

83 review(s) for Hot Sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Azd345

External Link/Members Only

Booked Anya and everything seemed certain the meet was going to happen. Called as well as text as I aware of her previous history cancelling bookings and assumed calling was going to seal the meet.

She did repeat 'have I seen you before' when I called before leaving for the meet and when I was near location, to which I replied in the negative.

Anyway called when I was round the corner and was given the number to buzz. On the way there received a text stating 'Maybe Not'. Tried to call to get an explanation but there was no answer.

Unfortunately did not have a backup so went home with my tail between my legs.  :dash:

Offline Jasonk71

Congratulations! You now have a hat trick of Negative punts

Offline Azd345

Thinking about it now and how it played out, it certainly feels like to me that she derived satisfaction from cancelling at the last minute - knowing about the preparedness that we go through before a punt.

Got reeled in and then boom....fuck all to show for it at the end

Offline shed

External Link/Members Only

Anyway called when I was round the corner and was given the number to buzz. On the way there received a text stating 'Maybe Not'.

So when you were parked around the corner you called her and she gave you the apartment number to buzz  :unknown:

You then say on the way there you received a text saying maybe not. :unknown:

So which is it.?  Sounds very odd to me

Offline Nightingale

So when you were parked around the corner you called her and she gave you the apartment number to buzz  :unknown:

Walking from the car it would appear.

Offline Azd345

Nothing odd about it, as Nightingale has understood it, text received walking from car to apartment - a couple of minutes after speaking to her in the car parked to obtain Flat No.

Offline Nightingale

This girl keeps jumping on and off my hot list.

Offline shed

Nothing odd about it, as Nightingale has understood it, text received walking from car to apartment - a couple of minutes after speaking to her in the car parked to obtain Flat No.

Ah understand now. No problems

Offline Tightpants

I don't know the venue but I have had few punts where the SP guides you in so she can check you out first. Usually the result of a bad experience.
Still no excuse for cancelling at the last minute.

Offline Azd345

I don't know the venue but I have had few punts where the SP guides you in so she can check you out first. Usually the result of a bad experience.
Still no excuse for cancelling at the last minute.

Yeah I've come across this in some reviews of SP's but in my case it would have been impossible as I was still a few metres away when I got the text and had to take a right turn to even get to the gates/buzzer from where she could have potentially checked me out if her apartment window was facing the gates and was close enough

Offline alibirmingham

Guessing the op was the victim of a double booking and she took the regular in favour of the op.

Shitty situation especially if your already walking up. Something very similar happened to me many years ago with Katie I think it was at the time. Same location. Just poor planning from the sp’s side I think.