Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya - Birmingham  (Read 977 times)

83 review(s) for Hot Sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Brian Jenkins

External Link/Members Only

Logistics
November 2020. Texted the day before and agreed a time for 30min booking @ £70. Nightmare traffic on arrival from spaghetti all the way into the city, was 30mins late. Communication excellent throughout on text and phone call.

My first visit to well known Water St apartments. Parked at nearby pay and display, called when outside but luckily went through gates as someone was heading out. Buzzed in at entrance to the block. Easy enough.

Looks
Attractive girl huge smile when she opened the door, was very welcoming. I would say 8/10 for both face and body, very happy with what I saw. Looks about 30 but is probably 35+. It's a close match to the profile picture but can't say 100% certain and room and flat was dimly lit.

Services
Showered before but had another quick shower on arrival due to being late and rushing to the meet. Massage face down to start and then straight into OWO when I turned over, good technique and great enthusiasm. I wanted to taste so I said 69, and she was very clean, immaculate. Condom on and into cowgirl, mish, doggy (she asked if I wanted anal - declined), finished in cowgirl and she cleaned me up with wet wipes. Some light kissing, no DFK but I'm not that bothered personally. Enhanced breasts look good on her but bit too hard for my liking. No exaggerated fake moans that felt over the top, maybe slightly too vigorous in cowgirl but overall very satisfied.

I was ready to hop into the shower again when she instructed me to stand beside the bed and her on the bed proceeded to give a quick massage of my shoulders/neck (I might have mentioned shoulders as an area of focus when she was massaging me at the start, can't remember). This ended with my hands on the back of my head, her hands/arm interlocked between mine somehow and lifted me off my feet! Not weighed myself in ages but I'm guessing around 14 stone. I think something clicked and I remember some tension being released. So that was a nice touch I guess. Had a quick wash, dressed, out the door at around 35mins.

Yes, I would return.