Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fabulous Anya - Birmingham  (Read 2960 times)

83 review(s) for Hot Sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline aanimator

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

I live about an hour from Birmingham so even though I've always had my eye on some wg's from Brum I never made the effort. Well today I was bored and thought fuck it, I am going to smash two wg's in Brum to make it worthwile.

I ended up smashing into Brazillian Manuella and Thai Anya. Review for Manuella will follow.

Anya is you typical hot twenty something Asian girl. The type of girl you'd see walking around in groups in the Bullring and you'd just love to fuck. What's distinctive about her? Well firstly I could just about recognise her from her pictures. They are terrible pictures, the type that you'd just dismiss as fake if you didn't know better thanks to this forum. Obviously though, they are professional photos designed to be as flattering as possible. But they are only a bit flattering, she is a good looking girl for definite. Her eyes and brow line are quite distinctive, quite strong but pretty and the shape of the body with the big fake tits is recognisable. Secondly, she smiles and laughs a lot and is very friendly.

I would guess that she is about 24-27 years old, somewhere in that region. About 5'3"-5'4". Size 8. A lovely firm, strong body. A very pleasant curvy ass, with a nice clean and tasty shaven pink pussy and bum hole. Big fake tits, quite hard, but a good shape and she carries them well. Good responsive perky little nipples. Very pleasant dark "fuck me" eyes and a warm smile.

This sums exactly what I thought of her appearance, I would accentuate that I really enjoyed her firm round young bum.

One neg is that she made me wait 30 mins before seeing her, didn't bother me too much, but it has in the past when you have a schedule to keep to, so maybe keep it in mind.

Once inside her room, after handing over the money, she said to me, "I will do anything you want", I wasn't sure what I'd heard, "Err, sorry, did you say you will do anything I want", she says "Yes". in my mind I was like fuck yeah, I don't have any special requests when it comes to sex (apart from anal) but it was a great way to start a punt.

Blowjob was good but couldn't dt at all. Very good sex and she has lovely smooth skin. I usually don't like missionary that much, but she is very petite and let me go deep it was very enjoyable.
let me bang her anally which was good because I am not that small. Very pleasant to be around, she is very enthusiastic with the sex.

I used to live in London and would bang a thai every month from an agency, but at £150 London is expensive for Thai's and apparently no good ones either, Anya was a throwback to some of my best thai punts in London and at £120 for the hour and £70 for 30mins she is great value. I recommend seeing her if you like Thai wgs.

Big Thanks to all those that reviewed her and Bearcat69 for the most recent.

Offline bearcat69

Big Thanks to all those that reviewed her and Bearcat69 for the most recent.
You're welcome, happy my description is useful to fellow punters and glad you enjoyed her. Thanks for the review!  :hi:

I would accentuate that I really enjoyed her firm round young bum.
Got to agree with this. I loved having that thing in my face, could have happily spent hours playing with her bum. :P

Offline baby batter

i now have this cute asian on my h/l
will be in birmingham next month on business,hopefully she comes back there as shes now showing in leceister
oh well fingers crossed

Offline alibirmingham

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Missed her I guess but hope she comes back. Right up my street BUT did she charge extra for anal or was it included

Offline Littlefoot

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Missed her I guess but hope she comes back. Right up my street BUT did she charge extra for anal or was it included

Anal is inclusive of the going rate! Great punt IMO! She'll be back!

Offline aanimator

Yeh hope she comes back, she's got some great new pics on her profile now.

Offline azrael

Wow talk about a review from jan, wg now based in leicester east midlands. Mind you :drinks: she does look crackinly hot

Offline bearcat69

Wow talk about a review from jan, wg now based in leicester east midlands. Mind you :drinks: she does look crackinly hot

Yeah, I like her new pictures a lot. Reminds me of the fun punt I had with her and almost makes me want to try to punt her sister Katie again... But... Nah... That sodding annoying maid. I wouldn't wish dealing with her upon anyone. Such a shame though, I'd probably be around to fuck one of these fine ass Thai whores every month if there was a decent maid running things even just a bit more reliably.

Oh, well... There are other prossies. If I'm to be honest Anya was good, but I've had much better with less hassle to arrange. I'll stick to that for the moment... I reserve the right to change my mind though...  ;)