Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantasie3 - Edinburgh  (Read 2327 times)

Offline Joe Tortolano

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her or any info on the profile? I recognise the photos from ages ago, and she was claiming to be Icelandic at the time. Sue I had another thread about that profile at the time but can’t seem to find it.

It feels like I’ve all but retired given how little I punt these days as nothing catches my eye, so probably trying to convince myself it could be genuine and worth TOFTT. Think I already know the answer to my questions though and doubtful a genuine profile.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 07:41:52 pm by Joe Tortolano »

Offline Matrix

I recognize her too. I doubt she's British.

Offline Davey Dykes

She was showing as in Aberdeen yesterday. I'm about 99.9% they've just lifted the photos and it's a Bullshit profile.

Offline Joe Tortolano

Cher’s guys, as I suspected :thumbsdown: hopefully have something to review one day in the near future.

Offline FBman78

Think she was a Rom under the previous guise about 2 years back and although I never saw her she seemed above to provide a half decent service at the time.

Offline Dukey

Offline Ericshon

OMG she’s a stunner. I’m tempted but not an AW member

Offline Tun210

Hi,

Messaged her quite a few times, no response, showed available in Southampton last week and now in Bournemouth.

Offline Rookie67

She's a good looking WG, hopefully she'll come to Glasgow once all this crap is over.
Strangely she doesn't list "Penetration (protected)" or "Receiving Oral" on her likes but it's inferred by her profile?
Also, strong denial of bareback but couple of her movies show BB.