Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I must get out more!  (Read 767 times)

raylondoner

Did a search for UK Punting today (haven't saved URL and am quite meticulous with deleting history) and the first option that came up was punting tours in Cambridge.

My immediate thought was, that sounds good, but then I realised it meant those flat bottom boats that you stand up in - disappointment quickly set in. RL signs up for lateral thinking course! :dash:

Offline CBPaul

Any idea how hard it is to give a socially acceptable answer when a tasty student approaches and asks if 'I would like to try punting for an hour'. The presence of Mrs CBP is usually sufficient incentive but I'm damn sure some of those students say it on purpose with a glint in their eye.  :D

vt

Any idea how hard it is to give a socially acceptable answer when a tasty student approaches and asks if 'I would like to try punting for an hour'. The presence of Mrs CBP is usually sufficient incentive but I'm damn sure some of those students say it on purpose with a glint in their eye.  :D

You could always say that although you do get a thrill thrusting a long pole into the soft, squelchy wetness below, you would have to give it a miss today as the Mrs wouldn't be nearly as keen on the idea...but you would be willing to come back another day without her and give it a go!  ;)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 12:50:19 pm by vt »

JV547845

You could ask them if they prefer it facing forwards or backwards, and tell them you insist they find somewhere where noone else can see and then do it sitting or even lying down with you.