Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GamerGirlNextDoor - Southend  (Read 365 times)

Offline benjd994

This was my first ever punt about 18 months back, but I've only just remembered about this site to post a review.

Comms: No problems here, a message and quick phone call, nothing unusual.

Location: Quite a nice apartment in Southend. Once you've parked she directs you across the road to check you out before guiding you to the apartment.

Price: £260 for 2 hours if I remember correctly.

Services: Kissing, OW, RO and sex in multiple positions

The girl: A little disappointing from the pictures, seemingly little effort put in and larger than the pictures show.

The Punt: As stated this was my first ever punt so pretty damn nervous. She was friendly about it though, and we sorted out the payment straight away and she went to put it somewhere else in the flat while I waited in the bedroom. Started off with a bit of a chat to calm the nerves before getting into it. Not a deep kisser by any means, and before we did anything she said her nipples were a no go zone, which would have been nice to know beforehand. After some kissing we undress and she begins OW (despite being advertised as OWO, but y'know, first time nerves so wasn't gonna argue). OW was decent, nice and slow while gradually increasing the pace. After a while I return the favour with some RO. Now I'm not the most experienced guy but she didn't smell/taste the freshest, so that didn't last too long. Then moved on to cowgirl and an attempt at missionary but the nerves got to the little fella and he failed me. She was very nice about it and we just laid down for more of a chat before she got me going with her hand again, and eventually finished me off with a HJ. Quick chat while I got dressed and left bang on time, but didn't feel rushed.

Summary: Very friendly girl and nice to talk to, but the negatives of OW, not the best hygeine downstairs and no nipple touching as well as not any DFK left me a bit disappointed overall. My second punt massively outshone this one, and I don't see myself returning.

External Link/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Reviews have to be of punts within the last 6 months so moved to discussions.

Offline benjd994