Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Patty! - Outcall massage  (Read 3681 times)

4 review(s) for Patty! (massage) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dante

External Link/Members Only

My rather lengthy search for a London masseuse without being fleeced at full-service rates for "tantra" culminated in something. Mostly as a result of off-hand recommendations in other threads, but I thought I'd give Patsy a try.

Comms were pretty rapid; an email the day before, then to texts to finalise. No messing about. The day arrived and she was on time. She's definitely the girl in the photos, though perhaps they're older pics. She was a little larger, but by no means unattractive (and bigger boobs!). If you prefer size 6 and blonde, she's not that. Topped off with a friendly smile and easy manner from the off.

She didn't want to do paperwork at the start, but said she preferred to do it at the end. Fair enough, so we got started. She asked how long, I asked if happy beginning and happy ending was a possibility; she answered in the affirmative, so I plumped for an hour. A brief back massage with teasing, then I turned over for the first. An expertly delivered oily handjob, gentle at first and building in speed and intensity to the finish.

Then on to the proper massage, which was nice and firm. That went on for a bit mostly on my back, but everywhere got some attention. Closed with the body to body, feeling those big boobs sliding all over my back was great. At the tail end of it I sat up for a bit more body-to-body in a novel position, then lay down for the happy ending. Again skilfully done, I wasn't disappointed.

All in all, a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

mrhappypants

Dante,

Thanks for your review; interesting niche of outcall only massage.

Read the reviews but External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only might be of interest.

Dave

Offline HighlyMotivated

Sorry to bump an old thread, but has anyone got more recent intel on this one particularly re looks?
Thanks