Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Bounnythai - Kennington  (Read 2466 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7652337) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online Vinegar Strokes

My recent penchant for Thai's has almost inevitably brought me down the TS rabbit hole. So, I saw Bounnythai recently for a 30min session @ £120 + £30 for her to cum. She was based in a large town house used by a number of Thai tourers, very close to Kennington Station.

Comms were straightforward and pretty much entirely over text. In person she had great English, so communication wasn't an issue.

Looks wise I thought she was pretty stunning, she was nicely made up when I arrived and looked incredibly feminine to the point I thought she was not only passable but better looking than a number of other 'real' women I've seen. She had medium sized fake boobs and a 5-6" penis. Overall, the pictures and video on her ads are accurate and don't appear to have been aggressively PhotoShopped.

Service wise she was pretty responsive, and was happy to do sustained owo, not quite deep throat but still pretty good, plus plenty of light french kissing. After a bout half the session on this she reached for the condom. I was mostly active throughout the punt, and she could really take a pounding in doggy, and wanked herself off onto my stomach in cowgirl, before we switched to missionary to finish. Had a decent chat with her afterwards.

Overall, was a great punt, with a very friendly and pretty Thai.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Online faquin1

Thanks for the review. She certainly looks a like a babe.

Offline loveahe

Moves around a lot, been trying to catch her for months!

Every time she's back in London, I'm not   :(