Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GraceyHarper & Sasha Kash GB Party in Camden/London £60 for two hours ??  (Read 5615 times)

Offline adindas

Their AW Site
GraceyHarper: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sasha Kash: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They are both Both Young, Good looking English sluts

From their website they will be organizing a Gangbang party in Camden/ London on August 27, 2014.

Just want to know people experience attending this two hours party
- Could someone confirm that it is £60 for two hours party ?
- The pro and kontra ..

I am aware of the following reports.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36329.msg495216
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35724.msg488189
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 04:30:18 pm by adindas »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Looks tempting and a good price. Key thing is no mention of ratios though. £60 For 2 hours sounds too cheap for a low ratio. Also recent reviews worrying.

Offline lewishamguy

Gangbang/creampie party :bomb: but seems they don't do bareback in solo session :crazy:

Offline davidgood

I hope one of our credible members can get along and see if these are any good.

I would go myself TOFTT, but will be away from London on 27th on business.

Regards,

David

Offline vandalsavage

Gangbang/creampie party :bomb: but seems they don't do bareback in solo session :crazy:

Plus she is working in Sept with another girl who openly offers bareback as well... Hmm:( External Link/Members Only

mrfixit37

I'm booked in for the party in Camden so will give you a full report when I get back ..really like the look of  sashakash and think at 60 its gotta be worth a punt . not sure on the ratios but they don't seem to bad in their filmed gangbangs . whether this one will be filmed is though. One thing I'm very wary of though is she might be high  :wackogirl:whilst there. I'll walk if neccesary.

Simplysimon

She does state in her info about the gangbang/cream pie party that she does not permit unprotected intercourse

mrfixit37

She apparently films her boyfriend /cream pie check her twitter out there's clues.lol

Offline punk

picture of her pimp in gallery and movie of her barebacking a punter,classy bird  :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for comments. It's a big swerve from me.

intana

since she only says forever blackboys i think best let the blackboys pay her the 200 per hour she charges..

:vomit: i would avoid her like the plague.. cumshot to the eyes.. clearrly hygiene or safety is not her priority..

mrfixit37

:timeout:  I've seen her killagram and she wasn't  a looker at all . a skanky wannabe  Amywinehouse  :scare: