Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Geneva Strip Clubs Review  (Read 683 times)

Offline forent

After my middle east encounters (review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=399919.0) i was off to Geneva to visit the 2024 Geneva Motor Show.

Was there for about 4 days so explored the night life following Covid as the last time I was in Geneva was back in 2019.

1) First stop was Sensi Strip and Table Dance Club (sensi-cabaret.ch). I would say this is perhaps the only strip club worth visiting in Geneva. Parking is a bit difficult to find sometimes especially on weekends. There is no entry fees. Bar is a bit small however they have a few tables next to the dancing stage where girls perform naked dance (on rotation) every 15-20 minutes. These are completely free to watch. They also have an area on first floor which is a smoking lounge. Plus a large basement area for private dances. Private dances are CHF 80 and usually around 10 minutes (completely naked). Girls don’t push a lot and are respectful. Offer good value for money. I ordered some redbull and sat right in front of the stage. Enjoyed some naked shows and found 2 girls quite attractive. Paid them CHF 80 each for private dance (back to back) Both were Romanian and gave pretty good private dance.

2) there is another strip club just walking distance from Sensi - “L'Aigle Noir Cabaret & Table Dance”. I have been there before a couple of times before Covid and everytime the experience was below average just because they don’t usually have a lot of girls and the ones who are there are pretty regular so no point of wasting money on them. That was the same experience this time. Just a few girls sitting in the corner. I didn’t even bother to have a drink and was out of the club within a couple of minutes.

There are around 3 sex shops (not sure if If should call them brothels) around the same place. Surprisingly, the quality of girls in all three was pretty good. I asked the price from one of them. She said CHF 100 (GBP 90) for cumming once (and usually they give 15 minutes). Wasn’t interested that much so left after asking the price.

3) Velvet Club (velvet-club.swiss)

This is purely for someone having deep pockets if they really want to enjoy full experience. This club is quite large. Plenty of seating area on the main floor plus private areas downstairs for private time. This club runs on champagne system. Previously, they didn’t use to offer private dances but this time they did. CHF 160 for a private dance (double than Sensi). This is just for 2 songs. Had private dance with 3 ladies. 2 of them gave an excellent dance. One girl was pretty new and just offered an average service. She told me that she is from Belgium and has never done this before. Girls here are generally of top quality. Most of them are very attractive but also try their best to upsell the champagne bottle to you which start at around CHF 550 however usually they are trying to sell bottles which are around CHF 1000/1100 (GBP 1,000). And then you can spend half an hour to 45 minutes with a girl. Third girl told me that handjobs / kissing is allowed in that “experience” and she can spend around 1 hour with me. You can also pay her more to have sex which will be negotiated separately. Sex is not allowed inside the club but you can take the girl to your hotel (if its nice) or she can take you to hers. So in nutshell, you might end up spending 2,000-2,500 for champagne + sex with a girl.

I only paid for 3 private dances (160 CHF each) and some drinks for myself. Overall spent around £550 and left with some blue balls  :D

Next stop London - Couple of reviews coming up in the London section shortly

Offline JackSaint

Great reporting, last time I was in Geneva I picked up/was picked up by two girls on the street in the centre of town and taken to a flat via reception where they picked up towels and bedding, service was ok and not ridiculously expensive and the next night, post dinner, pretty drunk, went to a strip club with action rooms and got shafted for champagne and sex with a very hot girl. Switzerland is more expensive than London but with substantially more variety.