Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cyprus Pissouri Massage  (Read 1779 times)

Offline d137vincent

In Cyprus right now. I fancied a massage, couldn’t find a local one but there were a lot of posters like the picture. I texted to find out where it was, make sure you put +357 in front of the number if you have a uk mobile. +357 96 135723 I got a reply that the salon was in Pissouri village, not Pissouri bay External Link/Members Only   
At €25 for an hour, got to be worth a go. It’s at the bottom of a small building which has car parking for a couple of cars at the ground floor. A late 20s Greek girl in Lycra greeted me. Not a stunner and fairly chunky but very pleasant, spoke some English. I opted for deep tissue massage, undressed to my pants and got on the table face down. She immediately pulled my pants off, I like that and thought it a good sign. She then gave me an excellent massage bordering on painful but good. As she did my legs she ran her hands all the way to the top of my thighs, up the crack of my arse. I got hard pretty quickly. She turned me over at some point and did the fronts of my legs, running her hands up to my balls.

Then she asked if I wanted special massage at €20 extra. Obviously I did. So expecting a hj I was pleasantly surprised to receive a cracking bj. Great experience and I came in her mouth. She cleaned me up and gave me a bottle of water.  I paid the €45, dressed and left. Great experience, great massage, great bj. Thoroughly recommend. I don’t even know her name but she was local.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline oneeyesnake

Nice one, thanks for the review.

Offline Spearce

Currently in the limmasol area, would be interested in knowing any other little gems you found out here

Offline Kamilondon

Wow 45€ for a massage and a bj.., excellent  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline holeymoley

In Cyprus right now. I fancied a massage, couldn’t find a local one but there were a lot of posters like the picture. I texted to find out where it was, make sure you put +357 in front of the number if you have a uk mobile. +357 96 135723 I got a reply that the salon was in Pissouri village, not Pissouri bay External Link/Members Only   
At €25 for an hour, got to be worth a go. It’s at the bottom of a small building which has car parking for a couple of cars at the ground floor. A late 20s Greek girl in Lycra greeted me. Not a stunner and fairly chunky but very pleasant, spoke some English. I opted for deep tissue massage, undressed to my pants and got on the table face down. She immediately pulled my pants off, I like that and thought it a good sign. She then gave me an excellent massage bordering on painful but good. As she did my legs she ran her hands all the way to the top of my thighs, up the crack of my arse. I got hard pretty quickly. She turned me over at some point and did the fronts of my legs, running her hands up to my balls.

Then she asked if I wanted special massage at €20 extra. Obviously I did. So expecting a hj I was pleasantly surprised to receive a cracking bj. Great experience and I came in her mouth. She cleaned me up and gave me a bottle of water.  I paid the €45, dressed and left. Great experience, great massage, great bj. Thoroughly recommend. I don’t even know her name but she was local.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Does anyone know if this place still exists ?