Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazonian Girl - Newark  (Read 722 times)

Offline Ipunter

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I just thought I’d note my 2 interactions with this SP, I first messaged her a couple weeks ago and enquired about the possibility of a 15 minute oral meet, which at the time both were mentioned on her likes, she responded saying the minimum is 30 minutes (which, at the time was £90) I kindly declined.

Yesterday I noticed all her prices have come down by £10, so now her 30 minute meet is £80. So I thought let’s ask if she’ll do a 15 minute oral session. She agreed and said yes for £70, then she likes/price list, at the bottom of the list it stated OWO is an extra £20, so I enquired if OWO was included in the £70 oral meet, I then got a load of messages saying the 15 minute meet is “sex only” so I obviously messaged back and said you agreed to an oral only meet for £70, that opened the flood gates and I got called cheap and stupid… also contradicted herself.

I’ll probably give this one a miss, I don’t know why SP have to be so sour, but next week her prices might drop again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Froomey

This doesn't make a lot of sense to me. You could have seen her for £80 for 30 minutes, just £10 more than you were willing to pay for 15 mins, and could have used that time to get exactly the services you wanted, according to her likes list etc. You could even have got through those services quickly and got yourself out within the 15 minutes if that's really your thing. I can't really see that you have good cause for complaint.

Also as previously noted, very cute arse. It would be the worst thing in the world to spend the final 15 minutes of your time in contemplation of it.....

Offline Ipunter

£70 with OWO would have been worthwhile. But I just wanted to document my experience.

But if I went for 30 minutes with OWO would have been £100.

But yeah, the pictures really do “look” good.

Offline Froomey

£70 with OWO would have been worthwhile. But I just wanted to document my experience.

But if I went for 30 minutes with OWO would have been £100.

But yeah, the pictures really do “look” good.

Yes, fair point. I'd have found it hard to resist!

Offline Ipunter

Yes, fair point. I'd have found it hard to resist!

I was really tempted for the new £80 30 minutes, but I just love blowjobs 😂

Offline LordGrantham

I doubt she’s writing the responses, it’s probably her pimp.

Offline bops909

I doubt she’s writing the responses, it’s probably her pimp.

100% this -  almost certainly you were talking to a booking agent who was handling the comms for a few accounts.

At 10:45 pm she's probably a bit fed up after a long day of answering loads of questions from potential punters. 

Online JontyR

At 10:45 pm she's probably a bit fed up after a long day of answering loads of questions from potential punters.
This, especially for an appointment that won't last as long as the arranging of it.