Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Queensway: littlemiss.ella.4.u  (Read 1193 times)

22 review(s) for littlemiss.ella.4.u (15 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5234619) (19 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

aramisuk

External Link/Members Only

I read a post saying she was decent at DT and given the cheap price (for London standards) I gave it a shot.

First negative is she made me wait almost 20 mins past the booked time. Some other punter already mentioned she has done that.  When you are buzzing the door she will come up with excuses to come back 10 minutes later. 

She is short, stocky and ugly with a bit of a masculine face and hands.  She speaks bad English and pretends she doesn't understand some of the likes in her list like CIM and swallow.  She spoke with her hungarian Sergei on the phone twice, once just before the meeting and another time while I was washing myself after the deed. However the blowjob itself is not bad as she is able to deepthroat and take a decent facefuck with no complaints.

Still mark it as negative for the stupid delays and bad demeanour.  I'd rather pay more for a better service but YMMV.

Gonzo Vegetable

Thanks for your review!.
I saw her a while ago. I would've said her build/appearance won't be to everyone's taste, but to be fair, her pictures are accurate. So punters can make an informed decision based on her pictures.
The statement "I like to do French kissing" on her profile isn't true though. Well, it might be, who knows, but it'd be more accurate to write "I like to do French kissing, but not with my clients."

Offline jason2004

I do want to check her out as she's extremely cheap and does a lot. Considering the value you'll accept some niggles her and there, mostly positive reviews on here.

Gonzo Vegetable

I do want to check her out as she's extremely cheap and does a lot. Considering the value you'll accept some niggles her and there, mostly positive reviews on here.

haaaaaa like a moth to a flame!!!  ;)
But good choice, if you aren't bothered about kissing and like her photos.