Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massages (several) in Northamptonshire (Non Sexual)  (Read 817 times)

Offline MajorPayne

Been to a few massage places in Northants for a WSWS.  All turned out to be 100% legitimate.

(1) Salt of the Earth
External Link/Members Only
NN15 7QJ
Massage : £30 for 60 minutes
Tania : Girl, slim either early 40's or late 30's
Summary : No hint of anything sexual and the massage itself not that great.  Would not recommend.

(2) Be Pampered
NN16 8LL
Massage : £35 for 60 minutes
Jo : Asian lady, probably somewhere in her 40's
Summary : No hint of anything sexual and the massage itself was good but painful, the only one that in all my years has exceed my pain threshold.  Would not recommend unless you like really hard massages.

(3) East Park Thai Massage
NN1 4LB
Massage : £30 for 60 minutes
Mam : Asian lady in her 30's I'm guessing.  Notice that her facebook page does have her photograph
Summary : No hint of anything sexual.   Massage firm but not painful and definitely (for me) the best of the three in this review.  If you are in Northampton looking for a decent massage, I'd recommend you see her.   Personally I'd say that Phaksuree in Kettering gives a better massage, but more expensive at £35/60 mins.

Offline Davey Dykes

You'll need to provide some detail or else it will be shifted.

Offline Sinz

Looks like he forgot to attach any info and has now gone offline.

Offline MajorPayne

Weird

I had lots of detail.  Don't know were its gone will do again.  Might have been lost when I changed from positive to neutral.

Offline Sinz

Weird

I had lots of detail.  Don't know were its gone will do again.  Might have been lost when I changed from positive to neutral.

Yups, very likely has been happening for a while. I am sure Admin will restore it when he sees the report.

Offline MajorPayne

Admin : thanks for restoring   :D