Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa from Notts  (Read 594 times)

Offline Tonythetiger

External Link/Members Only

Anybody??
I realise she’s chunky, but I quite like that, and no doubt she is Romanian, but just asking on the off chance anybody has had the pleasure/displeasure

Offline badsin

Jesus Christ, each to their own and all that. Looks like giant haystacks in drag.......😣

Online RogerBoner

I've never been with a woman like this. What is it like to give RO? Is it easy to access?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline youdontknowme

Offline HailWood

I've never been with a woman like this. What is it like to give RO? Is it easy to access?

Let me know when you find out Roger. Hopefully Jimmy, ILO and I won’t have to form a rescue party.  :lol:

In this case I’m happy to live vicariously.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

It's the face sitting that I'd be worried about  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Online RogerBoner

If I wrote what I really thought you would scold me as before for being ungallant like the hag that looked like Psycho's dead Mum.  :rose:
Yeah you lot have put me off Thai Iris!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 05:12:32 pm by RogerBoner »

Offline scouting

Roll her in flour and look for the wet spot  :lol:

Let me know when you find out Roger. Hopefully Jimmy, ILO and I won’t have to form a rescue party.  :lol:

In this case I’m happy to live vicariously.

Remember to tie a plank to your feet  :hi:

Offline scouting

Seriously there's someone for everyone. Who are we to judge? Much better she posts these pics (assuming they are accurate!) rather than some taken several years and several stones ago. She will be to someone's taste, such as the OP

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I would ruin that. Just a shame I don't see Roma.

Offline HailWood

If I wrote what I really thought you would scold me as before for being ungallant like the hag that looked like Psycho's dead Mum.  :rose:
Yeah you lot have put me off Thai Iris!
Ah Roger you have a lovely sensitive soul. I admire that  :drinks:

And FFS, go see Iris and report back. It’s been weeks since she got NJ-ILO-MTB’d and she will have forgotten us (well, them anyway  :P).  You know you want to. :thumbsup:

Offline HailWood

I would be ruined by that.
Corrected (in all probability) Better man than I Ali. Though Scouting is correct - there’s a horse for every course and we should not judge.

Offline Tonythetiger

As I say she is rather hefty, but I honestly don’t mind that....but I am assuming now nobody is going to comment if they have acquired her services  :D