Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bad idea ???  (Read 1227 times)

Offline NervousJ

I keep seeing this profile in either derby or
Notts. Those tits, fucking hell.

Does it look a bad idea, I’m guessing Rom????

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kingy28

Just take your money out of your wallet,  count it and put it back. Feel a warm glow develop after you saved yourself the ignominy of bring "Rommed".

Offline NervousJ

Just take your money out of your wallet,  count it and put it back. Feel a warm glow develop after you saved yourself the ignominy of bring "Rommed".

Ha ha ha, done  :thumbsup:

I’ve sat in a dark corner and had a word with myself...

Offline HailWood

Ha ha ha, done  :thumbsup:

I’ve sat in a dark corner and had a word with myself...

Well done Jimmy. Exercising some serious self control  :thumbsup:

Go see one of our favourites instead  :D

Offline NervousJ

I was after an afternoon punt later. I might dig into the hot lists and see someone I’ve not seen.

Think I’m saving the favourites for next week.

Offline shagmore

If it looks to good to be true, it probably is, save your money

Offline chandlerhandler

Or watch the true story drama 'Doing Money' on BBC iplayer, you'll never book another Rom again!

Offline NervousJ

Or watch the true story drama 'Doing Money' on BBC iplayer, you'll never book another Rom again!

Il probably end up staying in and watching that then. :hi:

Offline chandlerhandler

Il probably end up staying in and watching that then. :hi:

It left me feeling very uncomfortable, but definitely worth watching

Offline NervousJ

Fuck me, that’s a hard watch in places. Certainly makes you think...very sad 😞

boobloverhenry

Pics do look great - and those nips are something else.....

However, the nips are attached to a Roma gypsy

They are robbing pieces of shit

Avoid at all costs

Online scutty brown

I'm inclined to think there's a link with the girls in this thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231197.0

both lots were Roms pretending to be Spanish, both had duplicate accounts covering the East Midlands, see
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 08:45:01 pm by scutty brown »

Offline NervousJ

I reckon you’re right. Also some profiles both appear when you search vivastreet derby and vivastreet notts.

Which probably means you’ll be switched.. I’ve only seen one rom from vivastreet, never again. To watch those tits whilst fucking could be worth a shit £60 pump and dump though.

Offline gbyld87

I reckon you’re right. Also some profiles both appear when you search vivastreet derby and vivastreet notts.

Whilst this is true, they only list as an incall in Nottm.  It's not beyond possible that they cross-post to neighbouring cities on VS as an Outcall area they would travel to.

I'm not saying they're not dodgy, but i dont think this pattern of profiles confirms them as such.

Online scutty brown

Whilst this is true, they only list as an incall in Nottm.  It's not beyond possible that they cross-post to neighbouring cities on VS as an Outcall area they would travel to.

I'm not saying they're not dodgy, but i dont think this pattern of profiles confirms them as such.

Its just a gut feeling, something tells me this Nottingham based bunch are linked to the Burton based lot