Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde girl in stapleford NG9  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Mr. Noob

Hi just found this profile on vivastreet:

External Link/Members Only

Seems to be new as i didnt find anything about her on the forum. Anyone been? She sounded nice on the phone btw.

Offline NervousJ

I noticed her the other day. Im sure she’s been on before as another name but I might be wrong. Worth a punt I reckon...

What a great opportunity to toftt .... :hi:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 07:00:29 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Mr. Noob

Maybe opportunity or maybe not. "I do anything you want" sounds bit dodgy to me lol

Online RogerBoner

Maybe opportunity or maybe not. "I do anything you want" sounds bit dodgy to me lol
"I am a very nice person I will kiss and pretty much do anything you want because I want you to enjoy yourself and come back"
 Mr.Noob if you start off on UKP with misquotes relating to something small people will think that you are dishonest and a liar in general.

Offline NervousJ

Gotta break the duck sometime. If it’s any use, I’d
be tempted, and that profile wouldn’t really concern me.

Offline Mr. Noob

Mr.Noob if you start off on UKP with misquotes relating to something small people will think that you are dishonest and a liar in general.

You not bringing anything constructive to the subject with your patronising. I highlighted the bit from the profile which made me think. Anyone who is concerned can click on the link and read it fully captain obvious.

Online RogerBoner

You not bringing anything constructive to the subject with your patronising. I highlighted the bit from the profile which made me think. Anyone who is concerned can click on the link and read it fully captain obvious.
Please highlight again for me  :music:

Offline HailWood

Offline Mr. Noob

Offline NervousJ

I’m very tempted

Yeah me too mike. It’s the £80 half hour that’s off putting. £60 and I reckon id be there in a shot.

Offline Stevenotts69

Vivastreet link doesn't seem to be working. You can't read the actual advert?

Offline NervousJ

Works ok this end.

I had contact Saturday, seemed nice enough and was available. I’d just settled down with Strictly so didn’t bother. :dance:

Ninjafun

Booked her for Thursday but when arrived nearby got radio silence.
Don’t know if it was because of the o2 shortage on the day but no text or answer to phone calls ?
Heard nothing since ?

Offline Maverick1138

She looks really nice. I've already booked someone else for my next meet up but this lady could well be someone I can book for the future.

Offline HailWood

Tried to call a few times today. Straight to answerphone on each occasion.