Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New profile for Chelsea Hart. Mansfield  (Read 1619 times)

Offline kingkong69

Offline John the Sextist

She's done a complete overall of her profile and told everyone she's unreliable with time keeping, so before any new punter takes the slightest interest he's put off and moved on to the next profile.

New photo's look good though, always been tempted because reviews are good apart from time keeping but the OW keeps me away.

Why oh why would she give herself a negative, meeting clients is all about scheduling and free periods  :dash: :dash:

Offline Hotdogboy88

I’m sold on her those pics look amazing.

Offline Ramone78

"Beautiful Market Town of Mansfield"
 :lol:
I actually laughed out loud

Offline Thracian

does seem a little odd having two profiles - old one is back up and showing as available today.

Saw her last week and the week before as same day bookings and can confirm her time keeping still isn't great, I'd had to wait 15/20 mins but she did message to say she was running late.

Offline Donkey

Am I reading this right? She says she does not run a conveyor belt service, and in the next paragraph she says sometimes she runs a bit late because you must wait outside her till her previous client leaves??  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 05:37:46 pm by Donkey »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
AW profile gone?

From the way the page appears, she has temporarily made it inactive.

It has not been deleted.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Been trying to get hold of her since this thread started. Anyone seen her recently is she worth pursuing still??  :hi:

Offline Space Invader

I saw her yesterday - she is still as gorgeous as ever - it only took me 4 weeks to get to see her this time - she must be getting better -lol
I know her time management is crap , but when you see her ass as you pump her from behind - well I for one forgive her anything at that point !!!

Offline Dipper

"Beautiful Market Town of Mansfield"
I actually laughed out loud

True.

Offline Hotdogboy88

I saw her yesterday - she is still as gorgeous as ever - it only took me 4 weeks to get to see her this time - she must be getting better -lol
I know her time management is crap , but when you see her ass as you pump her from behind - well I for one forgive her anything at that point !!!

Cheers mate. Her arse does look good. Will keep on trying.

Offline nbarnes

I've seen her before and I was a fan.

I did have to wait outside for 15 mins though, and felt that did not bode well. Things were awesome when I got in the room