Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Thai Massage + FS offered NE6 area.  (Read 1431 times)

Offline billabong

External Link/Members Only

Messaged the number and got instant response to arrange 1 hour B2B. £80.00 (upgraded in room to £100 FS)

Location is terraced house in NE6 area. Number 58 ( you'll know if been before) Lucy I believe doesn't work from here normally and I was a little surprised when pulled up at a known location and not the Baltic quayside as is her normal area.

Lucy is around 30 and in my opinion very attractive. Around 5ft 2 and size DD bolt ons.... very fake. Toned body and nice flat stomach.

She started with massage and naked from the off. She was smelling strong of body spray and I wondered if another punter could of just left and no time to shower inbetween.

As we're naked body smells cannot be masked for long and she just smelt unwashed. She later stated shed been on a bender all weekend and has just about sobered up.... When she said that it's exactly what the smell was.... hungover sweat smell.

Massage was shit. Turned over she stuck on the Mac cowgirl position till I cum which was easy considering her body.

Climbed of and continued massage.... shit again. She could tell I wasn't loving life so asked after 30 minutes if I was done. I actually said yes as wanted to bail.

So £100 for 30 mins which is just silly. She apologised and said because she's hung over she'll take better care of me next time... No thanks luv

If hungover. Smelly and tired don't accept a booking. Fit or not it was a pretty poor punt.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 11:14:56 am by billabong »

Online The Outsider

Thanks for reviewing.  Is this the same Lucy you previously gave a Neutral to?

Offline billabong

Thanks for reviewing.  Is this the same Lucy you previously gave a Neutral to?

Yeah: combination of different Link, different address and so on didn't raise any memories of last punt. Having read my review back I can see why. Not very memorable.

Thankfully this has been a negative and I've not broken the review rules as I shit myself when you mentioned it.

She actually said it's been a couple.of months since I saw you. I brushed it off as couldn't remember her....maybe I'm punting to much when you can't remeber the birds.

Online northface

"She actually said it's been a couple.of months since I saw you. I brushed it off as couldn't remember her....maybe I'm punting to much when you can't remember the birds."

I know what you mean as i ended up seeing the same Rom twice -how bad is that.

Online The Outsider

Yeah: combination of different Link, different address and so on didn't raise any memories of last punt. Having read my review back I can see why. Not very memorable.

Thankfully this has been a negative and I've not broken the review rules as I shit myself when you mentioned it.

She actually said it's been a couple.of months since I saw you. I brushed it off as couldn't remember her....maybe I'm punting to much when you can't remeber the birds.

I hate it when that happens - I've also accidentally seen people more than once and not realised soon enough to walk!  However, on one occasion is was actually a much better punt than the first time several years earlier. 

Offline billabong

"She actually said it's been a couple.of months since I saw you. I brushed it off as couldn't remember her....maybe I'm punting to much when you can't remember the birds."

I know what you mean as i ended up seeing the same Rom twice -how bad is that.

It feels a little backward I dont remember her but she remembers me. I've got to pay more attention to what I'm fucking

Offline billabong

I hate it when that happens - I've also accidentally seen people more than once and not realised soon enough to walk!  However, on one occasion is was actually a much better punt than the first time several years earlier.

I didn't realise until you pointed it out. Not even in the meeting... I've even fucking reviewed her before and not realised. Must have been a heavy bank holiday