Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lusious Leanne - Warrington  (Read 1680 times)

11 review(s) for Lovely Leanne's inca (8 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline fallentrees1321

External Link/Members Only - External Link/Members Only -

So I fancied a bit of a trip out of Manchester , prices are IMO going up a bit there these days , fairly standard now to be expecting £90 for half an hour . Started looking around Warrington and saw Leanne for £60 for half an hour . No way does it cost me £30 in petrol back and forth from Warrington so still quids in . 

Price : £60 for 30 mins  - she does do B&G for £40

Comms : Cannot fault the comms , text Leanne with my request and a general time and got a reply back fairly quickly (maybe like 10 mins) Sent through address and confirmed time no problems . I was bit nervous she might not answer when I got there given her previous negative review on here for that . I also did not really have time to organise a back up so decided to just run with the risk .

Location : Fairly basic apartment complex on the outskirts of Warrington . Found fairly easy , rung once parked a few streets away and walked into car park to be guided to exact block . Inside its a perfectly anonymous apartment complex and the flat itself was perfectly fine , nothing special but not the worst place ive been for a punt either . Although one thing to be wary of if this bothers you is that she does share with who I presume was another WG as I could hear other people in another room of the flat .

Looks : Young looking ,short, chubby girl . Ticks all my boxes , pictures on profile are all accurate although beware she does use favourable angles and does have a little belly . Profile says size 14 , which I would say is probably accurate maybe could be a 16.  Profile says age 24 which I would say is easily accurate , I would say she could even take a year or two off this and still pass for 22 .

Service : Was let in and greeted with a nice fk straight away , then lay on bed and started chatting . Once paperwork handed over and I was offered a drink  small talk continued and at first I thought it might be a ploy to run down time . Although she soon started shoving her tongue down my throat and giving me a good feel . From here we undressed each other and eventually she moved onto oral on me . She had good technique and took me deep many times even though I am not particularly large . She also squealed enthusiastically at having her head grabbed and face fucked a bit .Now I did want some 69 and to give her ro but from fingering her a bit whilst she was giving me oral I could feel she was pretty wet so I suggested she grab a condom and slide on top . This was just the transition I always enjoy and she had good technique and rhythm . Even giving some enthusiastic moans and good dfk whilst on top .

After some time enjoying her sliding down on my cock I decided I wanted to pound her from behind , this was excellent , she does have a nice chubby arse and you can also grab her massive tits whilst behind her and play with them which it felt like she was enjoying . She was pushing back just a bit in doggy as well which I really enjoy .

After some time in doggy I felt I was getting ready to finish . I asked her to slide back on top for a bit and then planned to get her to jump off and finish me in her mouth . But to be honest I lost my composure after she started giving me some DFK , sucked my finger and nibbled it whilst giving me really hot eye contact so I came in the bag with her in CG .

Throughout her eye contact and dfk was good and she made realistic moans . Nothing worse than a WG who just starts screaming full pelt the minute you get your dick anywhere  near her ,Leanne's timing was more akin to a realistic experience .

After I had finished with her sliding on top she slid off slowly and helped remove the condom and bin it/clean up  we lay there for a little whilst cuddling and kissing before I decided to start getting dressed again .

We chatted a bit as I slowly got dressed I wont lie her small talk and general conversation isn't the most captivating but I am not paying her for that and its at least polite and light  , she also I found did not ask any really probing questions like some WG's do  , then I was sent on my merry way with one last kiss . As I left I checked the time and I had been in there closer to 45 mins so deffo not a clock watcher .

Summary : In summary , good attitude , decent service especially her oral and DFK . And good price . I intend to return .

points to consider depending on personal preference are that she does have a belly and stretch marks which I personally do not mind. I highly suspect she does share with another WG which some might want to avoid . And her small talk isn't the most captivating  but I dont really see that I am paying for a really exciting conversation as long as the conversation is friendly that is enough for me .

Offline Drayki

She shares the apartment with this SP

External Link/Members Only

Who advertises two girl, which is Leanna