Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mya of Cherry's - Manchester City Centre  (Read 638 times)

Offline Adoniron

My plan to see an indie on a recent trip to Manchester fell through so I decided to go to Cherry's on my way back for the train. The best thing about this parlour is its city centre location.

Two girls were working, Samantha a blonde early 40s MILF type whom I have seen before and Mya. When I arrived only Mya was available. The website says she's 28 but she could be 32-33. She is British, mixed race, tall and slim with long curly blond highlighted hair and large natural breasts. The website description is pretty accurate. She was wearing only red bra and knickers and high heels. She's n attractive woman and I was happy to see her.

I paid the receptionist/owner £45 for 30 minutes and Mya took me to a room. She old me she did OWO, rimming, COB and facials but not CIM or anal. No CIM was a disappointment (Samantha does CIM by the way) but I paid her £10 for OWO. She offered me a shower which I accepted, more to get warm than anything else and she ran the shower for me and put a clean towel on the radiator to warm.

Once showered I declined her offer of a massage and we got on the bed. Off came the bra and knickers and we kissed (closed lips) and I had a good feel of her tits and ass. She has smooth skin, a few small tattoos but no scars or stretch marks. She started OWO which was pretty good, especially when she didn't use her hands at all. As I had a train to catch I was keen to move things along and asked for a condom which she applied and then lubed herself. I asked her to go on top and she suggested reverse which I agreed. It was a fine sight as she has a lovely arse, slim waist and smooth, clear back. She gave a few fake "Oh yeah" moans but it didn't irritate me unduly.

After a few minutes we then moved into missionary for a while but I realised I wasn't going to come and asked her to finish me by hand.  She roved the condom and applied some oil to my cock. The hand relief was ok but not really vigorous enough and as she was clearly tiring I said I would take over and she laid down beside me and I emptied my balls onto her belly.

She gave me some tissues and didn't offer me another shower (I didn't have time anyway) but she hopped in and washed her pussy and her armpits which was good to see.

We had a chat as we dressed. She told me she had previously worked at Sandy's and in Leeds. She was friendly throughout our meeting and easy to talk to. I paid £55 for OWO and had sex in two positions with a friendly, good looking woman with a decent attitude to her work so overall this is a positive.

External Link/Members Only