Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harpershere4u. Brierfield  (Read 745 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5410937) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Smithers

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location,

Nice clean and modern detached house near the golf course.

Comms,

E mail on AW and text messages.

Fee,

£80 for 30 mins.

Lady,

Harpers profile pictures are recent and her description and age are accurate. Slim, dyed blond hair, small tits with pierced nips and a lovely round bottom.

Action,

Harper met me at the door wearing a black bra and thong combo. I didn't take my eyes off her bottom as she lead me through the house and upstairs to her warm and tidy bedroom.

She asked what service I was after and I said a full on GFE. She lay on the bed and invited me to join her. We started with some light kissing no tongue from her but she didn't mind mine wandering into her mouth.

Gradually stripped her off and started exploring her pert pierced nips and kissed my way south to her fresh clean shaved pussy. It tasted lovely and she didn't mind a finger in there either. I was keen to get to know her bum better so I got her to flip over and gave her a good rimming.

My turn now , OWO is included in the price. What a sight, this stunner sucking my cock  :lol:

On with the rubber next, she jumped on cowgirl and rode me like Annie Oakley. Them rev cowgirl (lovely bottom BTW). Next was doggy with me standing and her kneeling on the edge of the bed. She is making the right noises and seems to be enjoying it. My favourite position with a pretty girl is missionary so I jumped on board with her legs wrapped round me and my tongue in her mouth, yummie.

Time was running out so I got her to finish me by hand with some lube applied while I admired her body and pretty face.

Conclusion,

Good 30 min punt with a pretty ,fit looking and friendly lady. Will I return ? Yes. I'm thinking of a threesome with her and another of the girls there as a Christmas prezzie to myself.