Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty JJ - Stretford  (Read 3313 times)

5 review(s) for naughty JJ  (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline indiekid72

Link - External Link/Members Only

Just to forewarn that this might not be to everyone's taste.

This took a couple of days to arrange but IMHO well worth it as I had an urge to piss into a WG mouth - like I said, not to everyone's taste  :rolleyes:.  Quick scan through AW and all the girls that have receiving watersports down as a like were contacted and though most replied with most saying only from neck down, a couple stood out as possible.

First was Your_kinky_Slut (External Link/Members Only) which as NigelF has just recently reviewed was OK to respond at first and then went to complete radio silence so that was a write off

Anyway, finally settled for Jane.  Very, very obviously older than her stated 49 years but she was quick to respond and ticked all the boxes so booking made for just 30 minutes - after all there is only so much that I can drink and hold on the drive down!!

She asked that I drink Vimto beforehand to sweeten the taste which was no problem at all and so on the day it was just a case of frequent sweet drinks in readiness.

On the day she asked that I confirm an hour beforehand that all was OK for the booking and we agreed after being given postcode that I would ring for the house number when close by.

This is where for me the fun began  :D

Driving down with a full bladder and more to drink on the way, my phone buzzed with a message from Jane asking if I'd prefer stockings and suspenders or a lacy number for the watersports.  Thankfully the car lets me listen to and respond to messages without using the handset so I opted for lacy.

Few minutes later after a call to let her know I was close and getting clear instructions on where she was, I'm on the inside and have Jane in front of me.  Now, I know that she won't be to everyone's taste and like I said, I'm sure she is older than 49 but by this point I'm past the point of caring and after getting a feel of her pert nipples, I'm ready to go.

Bit of small talk before during which she agrees that filming will be fine but soon in the bathroom with us both stripped off and Jane in the bath with a bit of warm water and bubbles already in so she can wash herself off once I'm done (well planned) but she starts off by giving a nice, deep and strong blow job - just what I needed and a taster of what's to come.

I then empty my bladder all of her face, in her mouth, on her tits and stomach but mainly in her mouth and I'm feeling very satisfied with myself by this point as she takes it like a trooper  :D

Quick wash and towel dry and into the bedroom where she continues the blow job, rims me and is about to give me a prostate massage but I've lost all self control and pop with a huge smile on my face

Overall, I enjoyed my time with Jane.  She knew exactly what she was doing, was great VFM at only £60 and even let me film everything

Offline sir wanksalot

Thankfully the car lets me listen to and respond to messages without using the handset so I opted for lacy.

Bloody hell. Hope you're not a bus driver or worse.....a hearse limo driver!

Offline antsz

How old is she excatly? I heard she was more nearer 60s?

Offline indiekid72

60 would probably be closer to the mark

Offline fbarge

Just to forewarn that this might not be to everyone's taste.

This took a couple of days to arrange but IMHO well worth it as I had an urge to piss into a WG mouth - like I said, not to everyone's taste  :rolleyes:.  Quick scan through AW and all the girls that have receiving watersports down as a like were contacted and though most replied with most saying only from neck down, a couple stood out as possible.

First was Your_kinky_Slut (External Link/Members Only) which as NigelF has just recently reviewed was OK to respond at first and then went to complete radio silence so that was a write off

Anyway, finally settled for Jane.  Very, very obviously older than her stated 49 years but she was quick to respond and ticked all the boxes so booking made for just 30 minutes - after all there is only so much that I can drink and hold on the drive down!!

She asked that I drink Vimto beforehand to sweeten the taste which was no problem at all and so on the day it was just a case of frequent sweet drinks in readiness.

On the day she asked that I confirm an hour beforehand that all was OK for the booking and we agreed after being given postcode that I would ring for the house number when close by.

This is where for me the fun began  :D

Driving down with a full bladder and more to drink on the way, my phone buzzed with a message from Jane asking if I'd prefer stockings and suspenders or a lacy number for the watersports.  Thankfully the car lets me listen to and respond to messages without using the handset so I opted for lacy.

Few minutes later after a call to let her know I was close and getting clear instructions on where she was, I'm on the inside and have Jane in front of me.  Now, I know that she won't be to everyone's taste and like I said, I'm sure she is older than 49 but by this point I'm past the point of caring and after getting a feel of her pert nipples, I'm ready to go.

Bit of small talk before during which she agrees that filming will be fine but soon in the bathroom with us both stripped off and Jane in the bath with a bit of warm water and bubbles already in so she can wash herself off once I'm done (well planned) but she starts off by giving a nice, deep and strong blow job - just what I needed and a taster of what's to come.

I then empty my bladder all of her face, in her mouth, on her tits and stomach but mainly in her mouth and I'm feeling very satisfied with myself by this point as she takes it like a trooper  :D

Quick wash and towel dry and into the bedroom where she continues the blow job, rims me and is about to give me a prostate massage but I've lost all self control and pop with a huge smile on my face

Overall, I enjoyed my time with Jane.  She knew exactly what she was doing, was great VFM at only £60 and even let me film everything

Can  i see the movie ? pm me please

Offline katmandu

Can  i see the movie ? pm me please

Can   i see your reviews  ?  link them for me please

Offline freeze44