Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Suzie - Bolton  (Read 4586 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4876002) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bigbilly22

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date - July 2019
Time - around lunchtime
Duration - 30mins
Cost - £60 (now increased to £80)

This meet took place during the summer so apologies if it’s a bit vague in places.

All comms via AW and text were pretty straight forward and prompt. Details agreed and postcode sent and I’m soon parked up around the corner.

Meet took place at what was clearly her own home so it looked lived in but perfectly acceptable.

Looks wise definitely the girl in the photo if a little flattering. Quite tall, pushing 6ft, painfully thin boarding on anorexic with quite stern features. Age wise add the usual 10 years as I’d say she was 40(ish)

Services she went through all the motions but without much enthusiasm, DFK was the horrific fake kind where she just flicks her tongue at you without actually locking lips and it was minimal during the meet. DFK was ok and sex in all the usual positions. Finished in her in the bag.

Gave her a Neutral as although nothing actually wrong with the meet, there was no connection and I came away  thinking “wish I still had my £60”

Felt like a shitty parlour meet towards the end of a long shift.

I’ll not be back.

Offline Bigdave2000

Cheers BB - I was vaguely toying with the idea, not sure why, but I definitely won't bother now! I need to get out n about again!

Offline Prestonlad327

I had this girl on my HL for a while, service seems poor plus the lack of DFK means she is off now. Better value out there.

Offline Jayjay

Iv previously reviewed this girl and left her a negative, hasn’t linked.

Offline Doc Holliday

Iv previously reviewed this girl and left her a negative, hasn’t linked.

This is a glitch since the handover. If you click on the "service provider" link under the report it will take you to both reports https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=23747

Offline rock5tar

bloody hell 22 if them pics are flattering she must be a real munter , the pics are bad enough  :scare:

Offline Captain caveman 69

80 pound to shag that ugly bag of bones :scare:

Online scutty brown

She and her biker friend look like a pair of crack-whores

Offline cueball

I pondered this one a while ago but the more I see her pics the less I fancy podging her.

Sorry you didn't enjoy Billy but take heart, you've saved me a tidy bob or two

Offline bigbilly22

Sorry you didn't enjoy Billy but take heart, you've saved me a tidy bob or two

Like I’ve said neutral. Nothing fundamentally wrong just not that good.

Does this mean you owe me a pint now???

Offline threechilliman

You'll be lucky, he's a tight-fisted old git!

Offline cueball

:drinks:

You'll have to make do with a pixelated one  :lol:

Offline A4Paper

Anyone seen Suzie recently?
I’m in two minds.

Offline Jaybo1988

I seen her when she first moved to the area. Bang average IMO and I wouldn’t go back

Online scutty brown

I’m in two minds.

Given the amount of drugs it takes to get a body as thin as that, she's probably permanently in two minds

Offline Jayjay

I’m in two minds.

Seen her and reviewed in the past, wouldn’t waste your money.

Offline gazmac2020

I can completely agree with this review, i should have walked away when i passed her hubby and kids taking the dog for a walk..

Shit shag, shite bj and only went thru the motions....i ended up just getting a HJ so i could get out.

I would rather throw £80 down the drain than have another bat at skellator

Offline Sadd87

Thought about this one a few times as I like skinny. I won't bother now, thanks for all the options etc.