Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claire - Relaxation Spa Middleton  (Read 9630 times)

Offline Xdavetheravex

Have seen Sofia before so thought I would have my first visit to see Claire. Previously based in Ashton-under-Lyne but have now moved to the outskirts of Middleton. End terrace house and not many people about. Claire has been reviewed a lot so will keep it brief.
Booked by text for 1 hour massage. Text on arrival and instructed to come in, met by Claire in the living room with a bug hug and then led upstairs. Once stripped and on the table asked for 2 pops and told £50.
Massage very good and Hand skills as mentioned in other reviews excellent.
From entering to leaving I was in exactly 90mins which is fantastic value for money. Claire is warm, chatty and has a great sense of humour.
May have found my new regular masseuse. Would highly recommend to anyone who hasn't seen her.
Struggling to find the current link to the site but I know there is one on here.

Offline Xdavetheravex

External Link/Members Only
+1 cheers
 there is new one which shows new address. Claire sent it me on text but deleted it  :dash:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 08:35:34 pm by Xdavetheravex »

Offline Dick Cheese

What's the parking like at the new place?

Offline Xdavetheravex

What's the parking like at the new place?
Similar to the last place, plenty of street parking and there was about 10 empty parking bays for the flats behind.

Offline Dick Cheese

Similar to the last place, plenty of street parking and there was about 10 empty parking bays for the flats behind.

:thumbsup:

Offline Blue1878

Going to visit Claire tomorrow can’t wait, it’s been a while

billygreen

Going to visit Claire tomorrow can’t wait, it’s been a while

Function in the Junction then?

Offline Blue1878

It’s been a while since Claire helped ease my stresses 😂

Offline wearegreat

Function in the Junction then?
I think you mean "Function at the Junction" by Shorty Long an old Motown/Northern Soul classic.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline darkace

anyone know the link for middleton. :hi:

Offline Blue1878

If you text she will send it to you, I deleted the text she sent me yesterday sorry.

Anyway normal service resumed £45 for 1 hour massage arrived 2:15 left 4:10 as always great massage, lovely company and very move to look at. Teach infers and HE out of this world

Offline Kool Keef

If you text she will send it to you, I deleted the text she sent me yesterday sorry.

Anyway normal service resumed £45 for 1 hour massage arrived 2:15 left 4:10 as always great massage, lovely company and very move to look at. Teach infers and HE out of this world

Does she remind you of anyone famous? Looks wise.
Trying get an idea of what she looks like

Offline Bustydusty

Does she remind you of anyone famous? Looks wise.
Trying get an idea of what she looks like
Doesn’t remind me of anyone but she’s pretty with a great body,friendly and gives a great 2 handed oily wank  :thumbsup:

Offline Kool Keef

Doesn’t remind me of anyone but she’s pretty with a great body,friendly and gives a great 2 handed oily wank  :thumbsup:

:hi:

Offline Blue1878

All about opinion but she is a nice looking lady but the body is befitting of a girl in her early twenties

Offline sinbad52

Pity the body is off limits ...but agree great wank

Offline cash2spare

Claire is fit as fuck with a stunning body and yep a great shame she won't do fs. I'd shag her all day if she did as would you guys too.
 ;)

Offline Happy gent

I thought a little bit Sandra Bullocky - but it is all down to opinions.
Will try writing a review in due course but not a lot to add - attractive and fit, good personality, great massage, soft oily hands and very much VFM.

Offline Loose30

She's petite, warm, friendly. Very likeable. I would say girl next door looks wise. Small boobs. I found the massage a bit too soft for my liking but quite sensual and a great hand job technique.

Online danno2

Didn't realise they had moved, it must be 6 months since i last visited.
I presume both Claire and Sofia are there together?

Offline bbois77

Booked with Claire next week, will report back, postcode included on site for Google view

Offline wearegreat

So can I ask does the price of £45 per hour include HE/HR ? Or does Claire charge extra for the HE?
And I think I have asked this question before - does she get naked,or does she do the massage in a skimpy top and shorts.
Thanks in advance.

Offline Xdavetheravex

Massage done in top and shorts. £45 includes HE. I've been a few times now and pay £50 for 2 pops.

Offline wearegreat

Massage done in top and shorts. £45 includes HE. I've been a few times now and pay £50 for 2 pops.
Cheers Dave. Thanks for the info. I usually pay Wenlan in Hyde £40 and she goes naked.
I shall have to cough up the extra £5 and give Claire a try for something different.

Offline McMuffin1

She sounds great. Do you know if she's available today?

Offline EASTLAND

Saw her yesterday, I think she said she's working this afternoon.

Offline McMuffin1

Cheers - in two minds, as she sounds great but I really like big tits - and I've seen neither lady.

Offline McMuffin1

Has anyone had a four-hander here, by the way?

Offline Bustydusty

You won’t get it there

Offline GingerNuts

Cheers - in two minds, as she sounds great but I really like big tits - and I've seen neither lady.

It's rare for Claire or Sofia to be available at short notice. Best to plan ahead if you want to see them (but not together).
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 10:33:11 am by GingerNuts »

Offline samneil15

It's rare for Claire or Sofia to be available at short notice. Best to plan ahead if you want to see them (but not together).

A 4 hander from these 2 would be bucket list stuff for me   :wacko:

Offline McMuffin1

A 4 hander from these 2 would be bucket list stuff for me   :wacko:

Lol - I thought I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere.  Right - I won't ask then!  Best to see how the land lies before you make an arse out of yourself!

Offline Xdavetheravex

If you like big tits it's a no brainer, see Sofia. Lovely big jugs which she uses well. Fantastic tit wank. £65 all inclusive of B2B tit wank and HE.

Offline Bustydusty

If you like big tits it's a no brainer, see Sofia. Lovely big jugs which she uses well. Fantastic tit wank. £65 all inclusive of B2B tit wank and HE.

Must have increased her rates since last time I saw her

Offline McMuffin1

If you had to approximate a bra size, what would you say?

Heavy?  Firm?  Are they allowed to be sucked?

Does anyone have any links to pics of these two?  The ladies, not Sofia's breasts :)

Offline Xdavetheravex

If you had to approximate a bra size, what would you say?

Heavy?  Firm?  Are they allowed to be sucked?

Does anyone have any links to pics of these two?  The ladies, not Sofia's breasts :)
Absolutely rubbish at guessing bra size but would say DD natural and Heavy. Doesn't mind you having a good play with them but haven't tried sucking them. Haven't seen any pics of either of them on the site. For me facially Claire is much prettier just a shame she doesn't do B2B or more.

Offline samneil15

I would say much bigger than double D - Possibly even F's but very full and probably the heaviest natural breasts I've ever come across.

If Sophie had the same waistline as Claire she would be perfection. Having said that she is working on it in the gym and looks better month by month.

Claire is still my go to though, just has an X factor that keeps me going back

Offline McMuffin1

Right. I think Sophia has got it purely because of the tits. At their prices I can check Claire out next time. Same phone number for both ladies?

Offline McMuffin1

Thanks chaps, by the way. Excuse my manners. That's why this place is so good as I wouldn't hear about these two existing otherwise, let alone a bit of knowledge.  :thumbsup:

Offline Xdavetheravex

Right. I think Sophia has got it purely because of the tits. At their prices I can check Claire out next time. Same phone number for both ladies?

Different numbers for each girl.

Offline wearegreat

So looking at Sofia's website,she will get her kit off for £55 per hour (naturist massage) and do B2B for £65 per hour.
Can anybody tell me if you are allowed to play with her tits or fanny when she does naked B2B.
Thanks.

Offline Dick Cheese

So looking at Sofia's website,she will get her kit off for £55 per hour (naturist massage) and do B2B for £65 per hour.
Can anybody tell me if you are allowed to play with her tits or fanny when she does naked B2B.
Thanks.

She had no problem with me feeling her tits and ass cheeks.Never touched her pussy,I assumed it would be out of bounds and didn't want to offend.

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks.

Respectively yes and no. She set out the boundaries quite clearly when I saw her.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 02:33:32 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline wearegreat

Thanks for the replies fellow punters. It helps to know where the boundaries lie when visiting new ladies.

Offline McMuffin1

Cheers for all the assistance here chaps. I've managed to get a booking for tomorrow!

Now, first world problems and all that... I probably have to use someone else's motor tomorrow and it sticks out like a sore thumb and is seriously expensive. Is it safe on that road or should I park it a few roads away and have a five minute walk. It's also that it just screams a bit too much about itself for my liking and also draws unwanted attention to me. I've had a look on Street view and there are a few wider roads nearby a bit closer to the main road - do people here use them or have not felt the need?

Offline Xdavetheravex

Never had an issue parking on the street and I have a pretty expensive car.

Offline rickysausage

The area seem's ok ! though I usually park on or near the jumbo social centre on Nelson Street which Is only 5 or so minutes walk away !