Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: babs2x of Manchester  (Read 1376 times)

6 review(s) for babs2x (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only

Booked her for a one hour outcall to my hotel, £170/hr. Coms easy.  Arrived on time.

Very nice looking lady.  Profile says 32, could be: 30 something anyway, I'd guess 36.  Gym fit, long blond hair.  Fake boobs (a shame), but they looked Ok. Local (ish) English girl.  Says she has a day job and only sees one punter a day.  Might be true - she certainly seemed horny as hell. Good company.

After she sorts her self out in the loo, we play on the bed.  Great kissing, but no waiting around as she was soon OWO sucking on little dan.  I returned the favour for some RO and pretty sure she cum. We tried a few positions - standing up doggy was good, as was mish - she was certainly up for a good fucking.  Good 'goldilocks' pussy - far from wizards sleeve, but no frogs arse that is too tight to have a relaxed pound. DFK throughout.

Not too long a break before round 2.  The energy level from her increased if anything - great raw fucking, more 69, CG and RCG (and is it Asian CG when she has her feet flat so she can really bounce?).  We might have gone over a bit as we both were in the moment.

Positives: Great girl, great sex, gym fit.
Negative. Still don't like fake boobs.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 07:03:28 pm by Steely Dan »

goldwing1

External Link/Members Only

Booked her for a one hour outcall to my hotel, £170/hr. Coms easy.  Arrived on time.

Very nice looking lady.  Profile says 32, could be: 30 something anyway, I'd guess 36.  Gym fit, long blond hair.  Fake boobs (a shame), but they looked Ok. Local (ish) English girl.  Says she has a day job and only sees one punter a day.  Might be true - she certainly seemed horny as hell. Good company.

After she sorts her self out in the loo, we play on the bed.  Great kissing, but no waiting around as she was soon OWO sucking on little dan.  I returned the favour for some RO and pretty sure she cum. We tried a few positions - standing up doggy was good, as was mish - she was certainly up for a good fucking.  Good 'goldilocks' pussy - far from wizards sleeve, but no frogs arse that is too tight to have a relaxed pound. DFK throughout.

Not too long a break before round 2.  The energy level from her increased if anything - great raw fucking, more 69, CG and RCG (and is it Asian CG when she has her feet flat so she can really bounce?).  We might have gone over a bit as we both were in the moment.

Positives: Great girl, great sex, gym fit.
Negative. Still don't like fake boobs.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

I saw her when she had a couple profile with her fella.
She can certainly motor, bags of energy.

Offline PussyLover789

Shes been in my HotList for months, i really should go and see her, she sounds Hot!