Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexis - Angel Companions, Manchester city centre  (Read 355 times)

Offline GlebeCap

External Link/Members Only

Looks
The pictures are misleading.  Alexis is late 20s to early 30s.  Slim figure, medium height, slight tummy but nowhere near fat.  Fake boobs which I thought looked and felt OK.

Average looks - bears a slight resemblance to Alanis Morrissey the (back in the 90s).

Has one side of her nose pierced, a piercing under her chin and a tongue piercing.  Lots of tattoos which you don't see in her pictures or in her profile.  Small ones on one foot and hand, bigger ones on her back and right thigh.  A full sleeve on her right arm (which is always angled away in her pictures).

Personality
Giggly, friendly and quite chatty when she gets going.  Gave me the full time that I paid for.

Service
Not really responsive.  Didn't get the sense that she likes to take charge or that she's submissive.  Started with some OWO which was the best part of the session.  Good technique and lots of ball licking but no deepthroat.

Sex was decent, no fake moans and not too much lube.  Wanted to try doggystyle but a slight whiff that she wasn't fully fresh.  Ended with a handjob and CIM (no extra).

Overall
Nice girl, average looks which weren't to my taste and a bland service (oral skills aside).  Not a PSE or GFE - nothing here that was bad, but also nothing to make me want to book again.

Online chrishornx

good review shame she is a neutral but see the reasons

wayside03

Alanis Morrissey?

The mind boggles!

Offline freeze44

Cheers for this. Would have been tempted even with the Alanis look but the hygine thing a defo no...how difficult to have a wash ffs!

Offline CoreyTrevor

Alanis Morrissey?

The mind boggles!

:lol: I believe he meant "Alanis Morissette"  :lol:

It's nearly 7 months ago since my punt with her (as pointed out in my review left yesterday) so I don't have a detailed memory of her exact look. But from what I remember, that's not actually a bad shout!
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline GlebeCap

Sorry - yes, Alanis Morissette is the person she resembles.