Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa @Cherrysmassage - Manchester  (Read 354 times)

Offline ally24

External Link/Members Only

Half Hour £40

comms

No pre book as I wanted to see the girls before choosing.

Easy city centre location for some one like me who commutes into the centre by train, a minutes walk from piccadilly gardens/Northern quarter. Cherrys seemed to be accumulating a decent amount of ladies so thought i'd give them a try seeing as many many years ago had a few decent punts there.

The Lady

Decided to visit on lunch, no other girls available except melissa who was the opposite of what I always go for. She was a size 6 and very petite A/B cup. I decided to give a try and report back.

The service

Totally rubbish, the moment I stepped into the room and asked how she was I knew it was a waste. Her english is pretty much non existent other that the basic phrases needed in punting. I stripped off as she muttered a single word- "massage" I said sure, In my head I felt could still salvage the punt despite the non english. 45 seconds of fingertips and she gestured for me to turn over. I wasn't excited by her to be honest so was still soft. As i turned over with some extreme difficulty she went about attempting to put a jacket on a soft penis!I realised this was a non salvageable punt and mentally excited myself. Again she muttered one word "sex" and i gestured to her to lie on her back with me proceeding to go down on her where she said "extra", thought I'm wasting £40 as it is I'm not wasting any more so decided against and proceeded to start mish, albeit with her hand between my penis and her pussy.  By this point I had pretty much given up on the punt, had already politely tried to remove her hand which she wasn't wanting to, so pounded to finish.

Was in and out in 15 mins i think.

I mentioned to the receptionist that it was rushed and rubbish, but she didn't seem to care much. That being said I may return to see some other girls who have positive reviews on here.