Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava at Preston whitehouse  (Read 291 times)

Offline Georgedaviesok

Had the urge for a second punt this week so opted for Whitehouse again. Before I undertook the 20 mile journey I phoned ahead. Two girls working, one 40 year old slim etc etc and one 21 year old ultra slim big busty so sounded good. I'm not the greatest lover of really stick insect girls as these girls measurements would put them as but never the less the 21 year old Alexis appealed and if not ava would be a good second choice. (She might be called eve, little confusion by the receptionist)

When I arrived I was introduced the Alexis, wow!! Early 20s raven head fit as Fuck if not a little bit to much fake tan but was then told she was busy...gutted! Was then introduced to Ava and my heart sunk. She was mid to late 50s, her red and blonde highlights as described on the phone were actually red and grey and she looked like a solicitors receptionist complete with glasses and lots of wrinkles. She was wearing black lingerie and a long flowing black robe. But little George took over but I knew I was going to struggle.

£45 paid and Ava was up in the room (the better one of the two) as soon as I had stripped. Knowing I was going to struggle getting wood I asked if I could massage her which normally helps and a little chat can sometimes be an ice breaker. She agreed and stripped. I knew at this point I could not Fuck her. Her skin was saggy and wrinkly complete with stretch marks and she had obviously shed a lot of weight as her belly was horrible and her boobs droopy, like hanging skin, Urgh.

She has a skin condition I cannot spell but quite common in older people and this was all over her arse and outer thighs, I avoided these and played with me cock as I massaged her (well run my hand up and down her back ) whilst Ava was quiet and had her eyes closed. Hoping a glimpse of pussy may get me on my way I asked her to part her legs which she did by half an inch. Sporting half a semi ( which was quickly disappearing ) I asked for a condom which she put on for me. She then went to lay on her back but I asked her to suck me. Here is the only reason this punt gets a neutral as she was very good at this. Placing herself between my spread legs she expertly sucked me to completion using hardly any hands other than to caress my balls. Even though she was not my type the mirrors provide a good image especially the ceiling one and I had a very powerful orgasm and came loads judging by the contents of the bag.

We dressed in silence although I did mention most women fail to make me cum with oral so something good came out of it but there's no way I would see her again.

Although every man has the choice to walk, we have all done it because our cocks take over. It's a neutral for the parlour who blatantly lied 're the age by at least 15 years and other than her dress size the description was complete Hans Christensen Anderson!!

Will stick to my usual girls here in future but may try Alexis.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 07:33:42 am by Georgedaviesok »