Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Anabella good solid punt that delivered everything I wanted  (Read 3583 times)

78 review(s) for English Anabella (54 positive, 8 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by ]
80 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6434590) (55 positive, 9 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline justpassingthru

Finally got round to checking this one off my HL

External Link/Members Only

Arranged meet over text and quick call. Also put booking through AW. Booked 45mins @ £100 so good VFM.

Once in flat had a quick rinse and once back into room started with DFK. Anabella is in my eyes a good looking girl, nice arse and good tits but she has had work on both but that didnt put me off. She dropped to her knees for some good OWO taking it deep but not all the way but still good. Moved to bed for more oral.

Moved onto sex, CG, Doggy, Missing and bit more CG. Was close to blowing so wanted to finish with oral. Asked for CIM and took it like a champ, didnt swallow which is fine.

Review is bit brief as on phone so apologies!!!

We realised I still had 10mins left so she dropped price to 80 with out me even saying anything. I think she will stay on my list for a return visit. Also as a little bonus I realised afterwards that she usually charges extra for CIM but she didnt charge me so don't know if she forgot or just let me have it so i come back. I probably will come back!!

Offline Global_Punter

@justpassingthru what's her location has she moved to Leeds ? or still operating from Central London...

Online tantraman

Cheers for the review, OP :hi:

Anabella must've proper liked you, as you not only got £20 back for 10mins short-timed, but you also saved the £20 extra on CIM ... you lucky fellow fucker!

:dance:

Offline Global_Punter

Anabella must've proper liked you, as you not only got £20 back for 10mins short-timed, but you also saved the £20 extra on CIM ... you lucky fellow fucker!

+ 1

Offline sanchez

@justpassingthru what's her location has she moved to Leeds ? or still operating from Central London...

Just touring Leeds I think.

Offline justpassingthru

I did feel better than usual to have had a decent shag and saved 40quid in the process!!

Just arranged another meet for next week! When she's back! :yahoo:

Offline king tarzan

Just touring Leeds I think.

I hope so as I want to dfk and suck squeeze those new ⚽⚽ 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋 MOT them!!!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrbang123

I hope so as I want to dfk and suck squeeze those new ⚽⚽ 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋 MOT them!!!!

I thought you weren’t a fan of fake footballs KT  :coolgirl:

Offline king tarzan

I thought you weren’t a fan of fake footballs KT  :coolgirl:

I'm not, but I've tasted and enjoyed her maltesers, know they are maltesers sponge cakes I would love to enjoy them..
A then and now yummy test👅👅👅😋😋😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

She's definitely on my radar, she's gonna have it soon  :P