Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tight Wet Sexual, Hayes - Bait and Switch TOFTT  (Read 431 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5641268) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Deeplove

took place in June 2021, big negative

Link : External Link/Members Only

agreed a time and price for 30mins

not even close to the pics, i would have stayed if the bolt ones were close to the pics

I walked when she opened the door as I just didn't find anything appealing, didn't even get past the hall way, saw a few flies in the hall way so wasn't sure what was going on.

Best to avoid this one as not even close to the pics and looked more 'manly'

Offline Deeplove

hope someone can recommend a chick with good bolt ons and lives close to west london.

Offline LLPunting

The pics on this profile have been floating around AW for years, no idea how many SPs have been using them.

If it was such a "big negative" and you walked without getting involved why wait so many months to drop a neg?   :unknown:

Offline Deeplove

The pics on this profile have been floating around AW for years, no idea how many SPs have been using them.

If it was such a "big negative" and you walked without getting involved why wait so many months to drop a neg?   :unknown:

Well I've learned my lesson with the Brazilian's, I waited as I do with all my reviews, it's safer so they don't know who posts on here