Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best punt ever  (Read 1403 times)

Major bumsoor

Will do a review in the next couple of days but if you are looking for one more punt before Xmas...
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Saw this girl yesterday and it was the best punt I've had by far... Yes even better than girlfriend jenny.... Take a look at her pics what you see is exactly what you get with a service second to none IMO .... Also very easy access south mimms hotel

Offline Hertsgent

On the hotlist with that extravagant claim  :wacko:

Thanks for sharing, and look forward to the review!

Offline Rock123

I concur I saw her in Cambridge and she is amongst my top 5.

ramrodronnie

Will do a review in the next couple of days but if you are looking for one more punt before Xmas...
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Saw this girl yesterday and it was the best punt I've had by far... Yes even better than girlfriend jenny.... Take a look at her pics what you see is exactly what you get with a service second to none IMO .... Also very easy access south mimms hotel

She's been on my HL for ages Major bumsoor. I'm just waiting for the funds to be able to afford to see her. You luck sod mate!  :wacko:  :thumbsup:  :hi:

Offline uutarn

Can't be, she doesn't do rimming...

Nah i joke mate, she look as fit as fuck, grats on your punt :).

ramrodronnie

Can't be, she doesn't do rimming...

Nah i joke mate, she look as fit as fuck, grats on your punt :).

She's got Rimming on her profile uutarn. Albeit you can only lick her arsehole  :lol: :wacko: :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline uutarn

She's got Rimming on her profile uutarn. Albeit you can only lick her arsehole  :lol: :wacko: :thumbsup: :hi:
EXACTLY RRR! A tad unfair if you ask me  ;).

ramrodronnie

EXACTLY RRR! A tad unfair if you ask me  ;).

:lol: uutarn. Depends what you're into, and what you like mate? Personally I prefer to get my tongue into their arseholes, personally I'm not a big lover of mine being licked out. But each to their own uutarn.  :thumbsup: :hi:

ramrodronnie

Just read you're excellent Review of you're time with Samira Major bumsoor. You lucky bugger mate! I've wanted to fuck the arse off her for ages. I've had her on my HL for ages, but her rates are a tad on the high side for my budget. But if I get lucky, and get enough dosh to spare, I will defo be booking some time with her mate.
Thanks again for the excellent Review Major bumsoor.  :thumbsup:  :hi: