Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for recommends girls to visit for a punt in Colchester mainly or clacton  (Read 4576 times)

Offline Samcrow1

Looking for ideas and recommendation on who to see, preferably in Colchester or maybe Clacton. 

On a side note has anyone had a punt with cheatttingwifelinda External Link/Members Only. Been tempted by her but would be strapping up as BB is not my thing but it's rare to find anal with no extra charge?

ramrodronnie

I've seen this girl 3 times, and found her a good punt mate.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeRomanian

Also another popular girl in Colchester is:-

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeRomanian

There's also been a lot of recommedations for; Issa:-

And:-

Although I haven't seen the last 2. There have been plenty of Positive Reviews on this site about them.

Good luck, and Happy punting mate. Don't forget to post a Review on here, whoever you dwcide to see? Cheers   :thumbsup:

Offline Samcrow1

Thanks for the links

I have posted a review of on of my punts and if I have another punt off the list you have provided I will write a review  :rolleyes:

Offline Hertsgent

The Colchester crowd always extol the virtues of Issa (who also looks stunning) - I've often thought of making the long drive to sample her delights...

Offline Samcrow1

I have sent a message to anya as I believe her and Issa can come as a twosome and I've always wanted to try a threesome

ramrodronnie

Good luck Samcrow1. I'm sure you'll let us all know how it went after you're punt mate.  :thumbsup:

Tom5334

I can highly recommend Issa and Anya as a MFF, I reviewed my duo booking with them on here. It's about 18 months ago though and I'm due another one!

ramrodronnie

I read it Tom5334. Nice one mate. You Lucky Fucker! I'm gonna have some of that at some point mate.   :cool:  :thumbsup:

Neal69

I can also vouch for Issa and Anya.

Don't think you will go far wrong with those two.

Yeah Tom,

Lucky bugger that's also on my bucket list.

Just so everyone can see some balance I have seen Amber and was not impressed.

N

Tom5334

I was thinking of seeing Amber next time I'm in Colchester for a change, I take it you wouldn't recommend?

ramrodronnie

I can also vouch for Issa and Anya.

Don't think you will go far wrong with those two.

Yeah Tom,

Lucky bugger that's also on my bucket list.

Just so everyone can see some balance I have seen Amber and was not impressed.

N

Are you referring to beauty_Amber Neal69? If you are? I thought she was quite a popular girl mate? I know that I had crossed words with her a while ago. But if you are referring to her? I'm surprised. She is pretty Neal, with a well fit body too.   :unknown:

ramrodronnie

Neal69

Yes RRR that is her.

No I would not recommend.

I saw her in my pre UKP days hence no review.

Yes fit as fuck.

Yes Pretty.

But really thought she was not into it and to me she was the arch typical disinterested Rom.

I was disappointed as I had punted 2 other Rom's ( now sadly not here anymore) and could not understand why they were getting such a slating when I started reading UKP. I just thought she was having an off day until I read that this can be the norm for some Romanians.

It actually put me off seeing Issa for a while as she was a flatmate at that time with Mya ( Amber)

It has not stopped me HL ing some of the other Romanians that others on here ( you RRR) have recommended.

Quite fancy a go at that Laryssa at the moment.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

N

Offline Samcrow1

I've seen laryssa before but not going to do a review on it as it was a 15 min quickie and I think it would be unfair on both parties but I will say that she was gorgeous and clean

ramrodronnie

Yes RRR that is her.

No I would not recommend.

I saw her in my pre UKP days hence no review.

Yes fit as fuck.

Yes Pretty.

But really thought she was not into it and to me she was the arch typical disinterested Rom.

I was disappointed as I had punted 2 other Rom's ( now sadly not here anymore) and could not understand why they were getting such a slating when I started reading UKP. I just thought she was having an off day until I read that this can be the norm for some Romanians.

It actually put me off seeing Issa for a while as she was a flatmate at that time with Mya ( Amber)

It has not stopped me HL ing some of the other Romanians that others on here ( you RRR) have recommended.

Quite fancy a go at that Laryssa at thNeal69 e moment.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

N

Yes, now you come to mention it Neal69, I did get a slight impression of that when I saw Amber, alias Nicolle, alias Mya. whatever her real name is? Since her, I've seen a number of different WGs. And some (not all) of them have shown a lot more enthusiasm.  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Do you have a link for this Laryssa girl Neal? Not sure whether I've seen her profile yet or not.  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

I've seen laryssa before but not going to do a review on it as it was a 15 min quickie and I think it would be unfair on both parties but I will say that she was gorgeous and clean

Yeah fair point Samcrow1. I need a link on her if you have one mate? saves me searching for ages.  :hi:

Tom5334

Quick mini review on Laryss would be appreciated!

ramrodronnie

I've put Laryssa on to my HL for now. Good to see that she offers french kissing, no At Discretion metioned? So hopefully she'll deliver on that one. It would be great to see a review on her from anyone who has seen her though. Then we'll all know what she really delivers on? But my first thoughts are; Yes I would!!  :crazy:

Offline Samcrow1

Quick review of laryss

Communication 8/10
Location easy to find and plenty of parking
Looks 8/10
She was chatty and nice
Only received owo and she had above average skills and did a little deep throat
RO and was clean and tasted good

ramrodronnie

Quick review of laryss

Communication 8/10
Location easy to find and plenty of parking
Looks 8/10
She was chatty and nice
Only received owo and she had above average skills and did a little deep throat
RO and was clean and tasted good

Thanks for that Samcrow1. But does she deliver on french kissing as I say she does list it as one of her likes, and No At Discretion mentioned. Will she take a facial, and, or CIM? Thanks in advance Samcrow1   :hi:

Tom5334

Thanks for that Samcrow1. But does she deliver on french kissing as I say she does list it as one of her likes, and No At Discretion mentioned. Will she take a facial, and, or CIM? Thanks in advance Samcrow1   :hi:

I'd like to know the same re taking a facial and extras etc, I've been stung before with the 'everything included' line and walked when the extras started adding up!!

Offline Samcrow1

I do not know about French kissing as our heads were at opposite ends  ;) lol

Not sure about facial but she did offer cim

ramrodronnie

Gid you unload in it then Samcrow?  :yahoo:

Offline salman69

Hi All,

I met Laryss at the end of August  :dance:

And have to say she does deliver with CIM, but no swallowing.

As Samcrow1 mentioned Comms were good, Nice quiet location with plenty on road parking, Nice body, breasts were a bit sagging but not a negative for me really.

Hope that helps.

Neal69

Sorry RRR,

It was Talbear who  reviewed Laryssa . I thought it was you.

N

ramrodronnie

Hi All,

I met Laryss at the end of August  :dance:

And have to say she does deliver with CIM, but no swallowing.

As Samcrow1 mentioned Comms were good, Nice quiet location with plenty on road parking, Nice body, breasts were a bit sagging but not a negative for me really.

Hope that helps.
Thanks for that chhodiya69. Very helpful mate.   :hi:

ramrodronnie

Sorry RRR,

It was Talbear who  reviewed Laryssa . I thought it was you.

N

Cheers Neal69. No worries mate. No bigee.   :hi:

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the links

I have posted a review of on of my punts and if I have another punt off the list you have provided I will write a review  :rolleyes:

Ok, Samcrow1. look forward to reading you're Review/s mate.  :thumbsup:

Offline sxman

Laryssa has also been mentioned in this thread as well, mentioning bait n switch and BB.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68347.msg874149#msg874149

Anyway. Went to see this girl the other night and guess who answered the door? Laryssa! I said your not the girl in the picture and she insisted she was. I told her that last time I came to see ruby lov she answered the door and said the same thing. Asked to leave and after a couple times asking she opened the door. They're working for the same pimp as Emily lov was working for. Not bad girls but a bit of a dodgy set up. And contrary to what I've read on here Laryssa isn't very attractive and has ridiculously saggy tits and for some reason was insisting on bareback when I saw her the time I was expecting ruby lov. No gooda

Offline Talbear

Ok.... Let me add my tuppence worth to this debate...

In Colchester I have seen Issa, Amber, EmilyLov and Laryssa....

Personal views (and experience of all is as follows)

Issa gives a great service, really good technique and easy to chat to...

Amber is the same, and I have seen her 3 times and never encountered any attitude issues or coldness from her... Quite the opposite. Of all the girls I've seen in this neck of the woods I would put her at the very top... Great service and stunning looks.

EmilyLov.... Don't waste your time, her English is terrible and technique is really poor.

Laryssa was also excellent.... I've read the other thread mentioned above, and in my experience there was no BB service offered, discussed or even intimated. Her tits are not saggy, again quite the opposite.... They are fantastic..!! She gave me a great service to be honest and I would definitely see her again. There is the issue that she does share the house with other WGs... But as long as you get the beautiful blonde with great tits, who's bothered if there are others in the house.

It's all about opinions at the end of the day.... I've posted my honest reviews on these girls in the past, and summarised my experiences above.

Honestly I would say Amber is the best there is in Colchester.... But that's my own opinion..!

Offline Samcrow1

Whilst I will respect talbear's opinion on his experience with emily_lov it's completely different to my experience with her and would recommend her for anyone wanting a punt.  In my opinion a lot of experiences with these girls depend on what mood they are in and whether they like you or not as well.  As I found her chatty and her English was good and afterwards we had a little chit chat whilst getting dressed. 

I genuinely believe 2 different people can easily have completely different experiences with the same girl.

Also whilst talbear also stated that laryss's boobs aren't saggy at all I would have to say they are a little but not in a bad way, they are just large and hang down due to that but still very nice

I've only been a member for 3 days but I have learnt so much off your guys like:

I have had a cheap punting phone delivered today
What questions to ask when making a booking and then check again before you do the paper

Garymartin1952

I went to see sheylla she the other night and some chubby girl answered the door. I said not being rude but your not the girl in the photo. She said no don't worry I'll just go and get her. Waited in the room and guess who walked in. Laryssa. I laughed and said you've now pretended to be ruby love, jasmyn Jasy and now sheylla she. The chubby girl soar what's the problem. I said the girl in the photo was brunette. She said oh she's busy. I turned to laryssa and said who actually works here. She said me, the chubby girl and ruby love. So it seems slut girl jasmyna Jasy and sheylla she are fake profiles that the other three use to get more punters

Garymartin1952

And as far as bareback. Laryssa bent over when I saw her and started trying to sit on my dick. It basically went in a bit before I pulled away. When I saw ruby she said she had no condom and could only do bareback. so I just had a blowjob. If you lot aren't going to believe people on here then there's not much point using the forum. Plus laryssa's tits are definately saggy. Put me off having sex with her

Offline Students Notebook

I saw Beauty Amber recently and apart from being very beautiful, I was not impressed.
When I suggested RO she said it was not something she enjoyed !!

It was on her likes list so I did anyway. Rather spoiled it for me.

Offline Talbear

As I said boys.... It's all about opinions....

What I would say is that there are again a number of profiles appearing with very little to offer in terms of contributions or reviews...,.  All of which makes me slightly sceptical of your intentions to be honest...

Offline sxman

As I said boys.... It's all about opinions....

What I would say is that there are again a number of profiles appearing with very little to offer in terms of contributions or reviews...,.  All of which makes me slightly sceptical of your intentions to be honest...
[/b]

Exactly what I was thinking, thats why I brought the other thread into play to try and get some balance here.

Offline Samcrow1

I hope you guys feel I'm contributing and I have 1 review and could do a second one but she is no longer on aw or advertised else where so it would be pointless I think.  I do find it a bit strange that some people will say they have seen this wg or this wg but have 0 reviews at all, if you've seen them and they are still active why not do a review!

ramrodronnie

Laryssa has also been mentioned in this thread as well, mentioning bait n switch and BB.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68347.msg874149#msg874149

Anyway. Went to see this girl the other night and guess who answered the door? Laryssa! I said your not the girl in the picture and she insisted she was. I told her that last time I came to see ruby lov she answered the door and said the same thing. Asked to leave and after a couple times asking she opened the door. They're working for the same pimp as Emily lov was working for. Not bad girls but a bit of a dodgy set up. And contrary to what I've read on here Laryssa isn't very attractive and has ridiculously saggy tits and for some reason was insisting on bareback when I saw her the time I was expecting ruby lov. No gooda

Useful info. Thanks for that sxman72   :thumbsup:

Offline Students Notebook

I've never done a review and I don't intend to. I don't feel the need to expose my self, or the girl,  in that way.

I do feedback, sometimes if I'm very satisfied, I'll do a Field Report.

My name on AW is not the same as it is on UKP.

ramrodronnie

Ok.... Let me add my tuppence worth to this debate...

In Colchester I have seen Issa, Amber, EmilyLov and Laryssa....

Personal views (and experience of all is as follows)

Issa gives a great service, really good technique and easy to chat to...

Amber is the same, and I have seen her 3 times and never encountered any attitude issues or coldness from her... Quite the opposite. Of all the girls I've seen in this neck of the woods I would put her at the very top... Great service and stunning looks.

EmilyLov.... Don't waste your time, her English is terrible and technique is really poor.

Laryssa was also excellent.... I've read the other thread mentioned above, and in my experience there was no BB service offered, discussed or even intimated. Her tits are not saggy, again quite the opposite.... They are fantastic..!! She gave me a great service to be honest and I would definitely see her again. There is the issue that she does share the house with other WGs... But as long as you get the beautiful blonde with great tits, who's bothered if there are others in the house.

It's all about opinions at the end of the day.... I've posted my honest reviews on these girls in the past, and summarised my experiences above.

Honestly I would say Amber is the best there is in Colchester.... But that's my own opinion..!

Thanks for the useful info Talbear. Now I'm even more confused though, more so about Laryssa though, as I have see Amer 2 times myself. The only reason I won't see her again is because I had a bit of a spat with her a few weeks back. I'm defo convinced that Issa, and Anya are Great Girls to see. But I'm not yet fully convinced about Laryssa, due to conflicting opinions/views. As Talbear rightly pointed out, we all have our own opinions on WGs. But if there are more than one WG working in the same place? I would be concerned that I would get the girl that I booked to see. Saggy tits are a no no to me. But if I get the girl that Talbear  is referring to? Then yeah Great!   :unknown:  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

I've never done a review and I don't intend to. I don't feel the need to expose my self, or the girl,  in that way.

I do feedback, sometimes if I'm very satisfied, I'll do a Field Report.

My name on AW is not the same as it is on UKP.

AW FBs & FRs are not always truthful, many of them are fake Students Notebook. All that I will say to you is, if you crry on Leaching from this site, and don't ever Review? It won't go down very well with all of the rest of us punters Students Notebook.

Offline sxman

Sancrow can you confirm if she kisses or not because in your review you were asked if she french kissed and you replied "No closed mouth kissing was all I received https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71241.msg901112#msg901112, but above you say your heads were at opposite ends

Same question, 2 different answers - perfect example of why UKP members get suspicious.

But I totally agree with you that 2 punters can have differences of opinion and reviews can be positive for one and negitive for another.

Offline Talbear

Sancrow can you confirm if she kisses or not because in your review you were asked if she french kissed and you replied "No closed mouth kissing was all I received https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71241.msg901112#msg901112, but above you say your heads were at opposite ends

Same question, 2 different answers - perfect example of why UKP members get suspicious.

But I totally agree with you that 2 punters can have differences of opinion and reviews can be positive for one and negitive for another.

There was absolutely no French kissing when I saw her...

Offline sxman

Forget the french kissing question Sancrow1, just noticed your talking about your 2nd punt.
My mistake, sorry.

ramrodronnie

And as far as bareback. Laryssa bent over when I saw her and started trying to sit on my dick. It basically went in a bit before I pulled away. When I saw ruby she said she had no condom and could only do bareback. so I just had a blowjob. If you lot aren't going to believe people on here then there's not much point using the forum. Plus laryssa's tits are definately saggy. Put me off having sex with her

It sounds to me that there could well be some Bait and Switching B&S going on in her place mate? You need to be mindful Garymartin1952 that this is the internet, so there's all sorts of scams, and confusing things going on, also when reading something that people type out can easily be misconstrued, and taken the wrong way. Please try not to take things to heart Garymartin1952. Try and treat a lot of the snipes as water off a ducks back mate. Anyway It would be good if we could all read a Review from you about you're booking with Laryssa though Garymartin1952   :thumbsup: