Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newmarket  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Shanekelly1987

Hi all, new in town. Is there anything worth a go in and around Newmarket ? Seems a bit of a ghost town on the punting  front!?

Offline Sibiu

The only punting in Newmarket is on the horses.

Offline canadianguy

A few options in Newmarket.  A bunch of girls at the moment who claim to be Colombian, but reviews aren't good.

Leanne: External Link/Members Only - is supposed to be good.  I've tried and failed.
Holly: External Link/Members Only - well reviewed, and profile says Newmarket, but she's out towards Bury

...plus a fewer tourers occasionally.

You're better off jumping in a car and driving to Brandon or Thetford to see Charlotte or Emily IMHO. 

Offline Bornnippy

Mollys Game is close to Newmarket and good depending on what you like.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Danny87

Leanne: External Link/Members Only - is supposed to be good.  I've tried and failed.

I've had a look at this profile and she looks like my type, but only has 7 feedbacks at the moment.  Two of those have no feedback of their own and Leanne has not given any of them her feedback.  Does anyone else think this suspicious?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I've had a look at this profile and she looks like my type, but only has 7 feedbacks at the moment.  Two of those have no feedback of their own and Leanne has not given any of them her feedback.  Does anyone else think this suspicious?

Bloody hell shes little! 4 foot 10 and for her claimed 34 years looks bareley out of her teens!.

Might be a case of TOFT for a half hour maybe?, looks as if shes quite new to the work. And claims to be a squirter, if thats gen, quite naice:)

Offline Dick Emeroids

Bloody hell shes little! 4 foot 10 and for her claimed 34 years looks bareley out of her teens!.

Might be a case of TOFT for a half hour maybe?, looks as if shes quite new to the work. And claims to be a squirter, if thats gen, quite naice:)
Very strange pic. Has a nipple dropped a few inches and become isolated?
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt