Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raids in Luton  (Read 1692 times)

Offline wilberforce

I know this is based on Trafficking, but none the less a raid is always a worry.
15 Sites in Luton, described as the tip of the iceberg.
 External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 03:29:52 pm by wilberforce »
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Bornslippy

not sure where in luton they raided but whenever I have been unfortunate enough to visit luton (and punt) none of the girls I have met seem forced and they move around a fair bit or bugger off home to spend their money before returning. A brothel on Tennyson road was shut down a while ago. couple of the girls are back on AW.
having said that I would hate to be involved during a raid...
anyone know what sites were raided?

Offline 20jay

I have no clue dude, I visit no brothels only ladies in their apartment or house. Only twice in the whole time in Luton ( over 4 years ) was another girl in the house, which I was able to confirm.

Offline Bornslippy

Safest way mate. like I say the Tennyson house was only brothel I used to venture in. I guess most are advertising on viva

Offline 20jay

Safest way mate. like I say the Tennyson house was only brothel I used to venture in. I guess most are advertising on viva

Sure ,but I looked at the AW page for Luton today, but there are a lot of ladies missing as well .. :sarcastic:

EDIT:I think I visit the girls abroad at the moment .. if I look at Vivastreet, that makes not really appetite. Same as AW :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 04:01:12 pm by 20jay »

Offline Wolf_66

not sure where in luton they raided but whenever I have been unfortunate enough to visit luton (and punt) none of the girls I have met seem forced and they move around a fair bit or bugger off home to spend their money before returning. A brothel on Tennyson road was shut down a while ago. couple of the girls are back on AW.
having said that I would hate to be involved during a raid...

Raids happned on UNITY HOUSE. Near the police station.
Plus on Saturday alot of police were in Red light area of Hightown around 3.30am

Offline 20jay

The cops are not bonkers, they just need to browse Vivastreet and AW, they all know exactly what the story is. Hypocritical bullshit all this. 🤦‍♂️🙈

Offline 20jay

What I have heard now is that the cops in Luton have probably taken up all places, no matter whether the hooker is 50 or 20, whether alone or several in an apartment or house, whether human trafficking or not. Looks like a big win for the moralists. ( where is the facepalm emoji if one need it ) 🤦‍♂️🙈
With that, I am signing off for this year.👍🤙

Offline Bornslippy

still a shed load of girls working from Unity House. .   raids really helped then  :dash:

Offline winkywanky

No disrespect to you 20jay (or anyone) if you happen to live in Luton, but it's a shithole, do you not have the means to punt outside, even by bike?  :unknown:      :D

« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 03:54:31 pm by winkywanky »

Offline 20jay

No disrespect to you 20jay (or anyone) if you happen to live in Luton, but it's a shithole, do you not have the means to punt outside, even by bike?  :unknown:      :D

As I already said mate, I don't live in Luton, I'm just for business there weekly for 1 sometimes 2 days. Yes, I have the opportunity in Ireland, Germany, Austria . Holland. Belgium .etc girls to visit what I also do. Unfortunately is one of my regular not available at the moment, means, no ad at AW or Viva ,have no contact to her via Phone or Whats App , but there are two other ones. Unfortunately, recently two total failures, so I visited No3 as plan C.
I'm not visiting "new Girls " in Luton at the moment. :hi:

EDIT : Have a Good New Year
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 08:57:09 pm by 20jay »

Offline 20jay

still a shed load of girls working from Unity House. .   raids really helped then  :dash:

Criminalizing prostitution leads to the opposite and, like drugs, to gray markets. See Netherlands, not that much trouble, but I'm not going to discuss that here. ;)

Offline winkywanky

As I already said mate, I don't live in Luton, I'm just for business there weekly for 1 sometimes 2 days. Yes, I have the opportunity in Ireland, Germany, Austria . Holland. Belgium .etc girls to visit what I also do. Unfortunately is one of my regular not available at the moment, means, no ad at AW or Viva ,have no contact to her via Phone or Whats App , but there are two other ones. Unfortunately, recently two total failures, so I visited No3 as plan C.
I'm not visiting "new Girls " in Luton at the moment. :hi:

EDIT : Have a Good New Year

You said you were 'signing off for this year' as a result of the raids in Luton, also all your punt reviews are from there, so I assumed.

Offline 20jay

You said you were 'signing off for this year' as a result of the raids in Luton, also all your punt reviews are from there, so I assumed.

After that I was on vacation anyway so no reason to come to Luton .. so I signed off . I have had this year just one visit at my "regular"

Offline Chorley

Hi WW. I'd agree for the most part with this, but you might want to check out Mimi? There's a few reviews on here including mine. Happy to PM details. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 07:07:07 pm by Chorley »

Offline 20jay

Hi WW. I'd agree for the most part with this, but you might want to check out Mimi? There's a few reviews on here including mine. Happy to PM details. :thumbsup:

140 quid is more than I'm willing to pay .. call me Scrooge :sarcastic: