Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia A - Canary Wharf - mechanical  (Read 448 times)

Token

Not very enjoyable punt a few weeks ago.

Communication and location: Pretty good here, texts and more than adequate Place in Canary Wharf.

Girl, extremely good body with fake tits. Face Pretty, not Amazing. Size 6 I think.

Service- punt
I arrive at her Place, go to the room and gave her the money, she leaves ( not for the shortest time)
She doesn't kiss which is kinda big issue for me ( but that's my fault and I should have asked), OW was nothing special ( I guess everyone wants something different, but this was average at best)
Sex was in doggy and cowgirl, she was very unenthusiastic the whole time. I didn't come Super fast but eventually managed in doggy and left short after that.

Unenjoyable, unremarkable punt.
She seemed cold the whole time.
Her only up point is her body, good for P&D nothing more ( but I'm not a P&D believer.
Glad I punted her, but I won't bè seeing her again despite the body.

AW 2323069

Offline TheOracle

Not very enjoyable punt a few weeks ago.
[...]
Unenjoyable, unremarkable punt.

She is the worst provider around by a mile, and she keeps getting customers. This should obviously be her 18th negative review, but she won't mind as usual.

Token

She is the worst provider around by a mile, and she keeps getting customers. This should obviously be her 18th negative review, but she won't mind as usual.
As she's Pretty probably.
Anyway I should have confirmed services before meeting her.
I made this mistake a few times before, and learnt the hard way.