Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinkykara93 - Wallsend  (Read 1888 times)

7 review(s) for kinkykara93 (4 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

Comms- number from aw, easy booking via text

Location- wallsend, some flats in a quiet area. Parking was very easy.

Services- £70 for 30mins, dfk, owo, ro, protected sex

Meeting- was passing through and had a last min urge so usual few texts off and kara came back first. A few texts and on my way, location was easy to find and park. Up the stairs to the flat and let in by kara. Into the bedroom and vouchers handed over, kara is a big girl but i dont mind that. Faciallybshe is quite attractive, great tits. Stripped off and onto the bed, some dfk and mutual touching and she goes down for some good owo. Some nice ball play and sucking and the owo was good, back up for some dfk and then time for ro. She was fresh and clean, really enjoyed giving her a good licking out. Some more kissing and it was time to rubber up, i was feeling lazy so asked her to go on top. My thibg about big girls is i like to feel helpless when they are on top and kara did that well. A few mins and i was ready to shoot so bag off and owo for cim, she spat it out a quick kiss and a wipe down and i got dressed and left.

Overall- good enough, nice girl and decent shag.