Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mizztake chester le street  (Read 1293 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5136793) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

Saw mizztake a few months ago.

Comms- easy via text

Location- easy, plently of parking.

Meeting- 15mins, blow n go. Met at the door and was tempted to walk. Mid late 50s at least and bigger than a size 16. Took upstairs and laid on the bed and she went to work, tbh owo was actually pretty good. Only lasted 10mins before i popped in her mouth, she spat it into a tissue. Had skme small talk and she talked about her huge collection of shoes and some random stuff. Some more small talk as i dressed and then left, deffo not a clock watcher.

Wont go back, not my cup of tea.

Offline Happynerd

Would you say it was really a "misstake?"...  :cool:  :lol: :sarcastic:

Offline Miller2014

surely u must have realised what you were getting from her pictures though? She looks like a right boiler  :scare:

Offline Sar-Major

surely u must have realised what you were getting from her pictures though? She looks like a right boiler  :scare:

You know what they say............... Beauty Is in the Eye of the "Beer Holder".............  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

Cheers for the review DD.    :drinks:    Sorry to hear it wasn't what you were expecting.    :thumbsdown:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Disco dave

Pictures dont tell the whole story. I shagged a bird off tinder a few weeks back, pictures were pretty horrid but once the lights were off she was a stunner.  :lol:

But seriously, i have met some utter horrors who have had nice pictures on aw. On the flip side i have had some great shags from wg's who are not stunners. Unless they put pictures on the other site then its russian roulette on every punt.

Offline Disco dave

You know what they say............... Beauty Is in the Eye of the "Beer Holder".............  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

Cheers for the review DD.    :drinks:    Sorry to hear it wasn't what you were expecting.    :thumbsdown:

:hi: :hi:

Different strokes for different folks. There is another review which is very positve but just not my cup of tea.

Beer holder  :lol: honestly pal i have banned myself from looking for a punt after a beer.

Offline oldrockingchair

Different strokes for different folks. There is another review which is very positve but just not my cup of tea.

Beer holder  :lol: honestly pal i have banned myself from looking for a punt after a beer.
Yes I to don't search with the beer goggles on lol..